• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
slickstar_01 said:
i got some1 at uni to teach me Arabic swear words ROFLMAO! HAHAHA!

it translates to: fuck your mum you bastard

i hope i got it right. LOL
Dude, I saw something and I said something. I don't have to apologise for loving my country.

HSC
No It Doesnt.
Kes Emek Means Fuck Your Mums Pussy
Not Yuleh.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO That Was Funny, Yeah Yeah You Really No What You're talking About ;)

Possible Terrorist Chatter ?
What You Tryna Say Ass Hole ?
im trying to say please keep posting. dont leave.

oh btw. are you lebo? coz your a disgrace to all good lebos i know. they probably spit on you if they ever meet you.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO That Was Funny, Yeah Yeah You Really No What You're talking About ;)
Are you planning to be a housewife or a dole bludger because with such a crippling inability to parse logic comes much failure:

I ask you again: Please explain how the comment 'is yuleh code for bomb' discriminates against individuals based on purely biological factors.

Calling me a Racist as a catch all insult is just stupid and highlights how incredibly ignorant you are.

HSC
No Ones Asking For An Apology.
Im Doing The Same Thing, Standing Up For My Country, My People, My Religion & I Aint Gone Stop.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Bastard!!!! The userbar thingo only pops up on the pages where i've posted! And ive frickin removed em from my sig too, it still comes up!
In that case, this will be my last post, so that future pages wont have popups. (thats right people, im sacrificing myself by not posting in this thread, for the good of everyone else here, plus i am a muslim, therefore muslims are all as awesome as me [thats the way it works right? generalisation?])

In that case, i'll splurge out before i leave:
Muslims are not bad, extremists are bad. Someone needs to go around and kill every extremist in existance. Then the world will be a better place.
And 187., you are quite a silly girl, calm down!
And if yuleh was a code for bomb, there would be no lebanon. (badoom tish)

So yeah, peace, and stuff.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Im Doing The Same Thing, Standing Up For My Country, My People, My Religion & I Aint Gone Stop.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

please explain how we have made fun of your country, your people and your religion. PLEASE

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Um then why does the Australian Constitution contain the ten commandments and Paul's letters to the Thessalonians?

You atheists are all the same.
^Proof? i'm just curious of this myself.

Australia is a secular country, the government sides with no religion over another. The fact that you call it a 'christian country' is just plain incorrect.

HSC
Me ? Ignorant ? Your The One Who Is Ignorant, Believing Everything Yu See On TV, House Wife, Dole Bludger. Dere Jus Negative Stereotypes Put On Arabs. If You Believe All Arabs Are Like Dat Den You Are The Ignorant One Here, Seriosuly You Need Me To Explain ?
Is That How Stupid You Are ?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
You really have to be one of those 'lebo niggers' my lebanese mate keeps talking about.

"I don't get into clubs because of the lebo-niggers'
"the cops pick on me because of the lebo-niggers'
"anglos always have a go at me because of the 'lebo-niggers'

The fact that you embrace gangsta culture, something that is actively hurting and delaying the repairs of race relations in the US, as a banner for race relations in Australia is such a dose of irony it's almost saccharine.

Wake up to yourself and realise that's not benefiting anyone. Grow up.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Rageeb said:

Australia is a secular country, the government sides with no religion over another. The fact that you call it a 'christian country' is just plain incorrect.
OMFG

Garygaz

HSC
'I'm a minority, Bawwww, I'm going to stand up for my people and culture even when no one is bringing it down, because I'm a minority and you can't stop me!'

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Me ? Ignorant ? Your The One Who Is Ignorant, Believing Everything Yu See On TV, House Wife, Dole Bludger. Dere Jus Negative Stereotypes Put On Arabs. If You Believe All Arabs Are Like Dat Den You Are The Ignorant One Here, Seriosuly You Need Me To Explain ?
Is That How Stupid You Are ?
When did I rag on all arabs? Please link me to the post. If I have implied such a thought, please accept my apology unreservedly.

I was commenting rather, on you being an idiot, as house wife and dole bludger are two common career paths for credulous fools such as yourself.

EDIT: Insert "SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE ARABS" line here for political correctness.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:

You apeists, always requiring proof. Trying to make a monkey out of everyone and tell us we're all animals with your 'theory' of evolution. You sicken me.

HSC
Death To Israel. Death To The Jews. Death To America. YULEH!

WHAT THE FUCK ? I NEVER ROTE THAT SHIT !
Yu Fuckin Ass Hole.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Death To Israel. Death To The Jews. Death To America. YULEH!

WHAT THE FUCK ? I NEVER ROTE THAT SHIT !
Yu Fuckin Ass Hole.
admit it you did. why you fucking lying for? huh? you wrote it up and then edited your post once you realized captain hero quoted you. your kind disgust me.

HSC
Im Iraqi Mother Fucker. And I Aint Gone Change Cos Some Stupid Cunt Tells Me To. Yu Keep Trying To Justify All The Stupid Shit Yu Say. I Duno If Its Just You Or All The Built Up Anger From All The Shit Ive Gotten Just For Being An Arab Or An Iraqi Or A Muslim Bu Yeah. Lebo Niggers Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)