• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

McLovin

HSC
Js^-1 said:
First of all: I'm from Camden, and I'm not a 'Racist bogan fucktard'. It's all well and good to criticize the racist morons from Camden, but keep in mind that the picture the media paints of Camden as a town is very different to the real picture. How many people from Camden have you seen (on the news) that are in support of the school, or even ambivalent to it?

The world hates Camden because of a bunch of redneck losers that are extremely ignorant, and use excuses like 'there will be an increase of traffic' to veil their racism.

During your anger filled posts (strangely resembling, in structure, the arguments that the 'bogans' used to argue against the proposed school / cemetary) keep in mind that Camden may have morons in it, but don't write off every single person from there on account of the minority.
This is true, I am also from Camden and not a bogan. The media only targets these ignorant people who are against the idea of the muslim school/graveyard. Only 1300 people attended the Protest Against the Muslim School and our population is a good 50 000. That is 2.6% of our population that is getting all the media attention and putting out a bad name for camden. So please don't get the idea that Camden is a collection of bogans but yet the racist bogans were getting the media coverage because it made a story that would sell.

We would try and explain it to other members of the community but they do not listen to teenagers and are too narrow minded.

AppleNader

HSC
I don't think Camden is the best place to start a Muslim school , It's quite clear the people that reside there are just not ready to embrace other cultures and religions.

But having said that, Having a bunch of Muslim twats around your neighbourhood is the last thing anyone would want. Everyone acts as if Muslims are so great and that they are the most caring people, but they are pretty prejudicied as well, they don't really see non-Muslim as equals and consider them to be outsiders and inferior.

Look at places like Auburn, it's pretty much a third world Cesspool now. So you can't really blame the residents of Camden for stubbornly resisting a major Islamic presence in their community.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Have you ever noticed how the Jews are always championing multiculturalism but in reality, always stick in their own enclaves??

Fuck Jews.

E

Empyrean444

Captain Hero said:
Yeah great bury the muslims because then when they bury suicide bombers they'll come back as zombies and kill more patriotic Australians. Islam is not compatible with the fair go and mateship of Australia. They worship Mohammed and Jesus is the cornerstone of Australia. I also heard that their 'god' Mohammed was a pedophile who had sex with a two year old boy so how moral is that LOL
You have obviously met none, or not many Muslim people, because your comment is absurd and stupid. I think Jesus' role as "cornerstone" of Australia is losing prevalence due to the rise of secularism.

I've actually been to a Muslim country, and, strangely enough, they weren't terrorists or suicide bombers or people i couldn't "get along" with. so much for your bullshit about being an "incompatible people."

Make an effort to at least put forward something intelligent and worth hearing.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
And two religious communities having separate and private cemeterys to the exclusion of other religions may also not create 'segregation, separatism and isolation'?
try harder.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
AppleNader said:
I don't think Camden is the best place to start a Muslim school , It's quite clear the people that reside there are just not ready to embrace other cultures and religions.

But having said that, Having a bunch of Muslim twats around your neighbourhood is the last thing anyone would want. Everyone acts as if Muslims are so great and that they are the most caring people, but they are pretty prejudicied as well, they don't really see non-Muslim as equals and consider them to be outsiders and inferior.

Look at places like Auburn, it's pretty much a third world Cesspool now. So you can't really blame the residents of Camden for stubbornly resisting a major Islamic presence in their community.
Wow, your argument doesn't lack *any* credibility...:uhhuh:

Last edited:

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
As long as the muslim population in any society is kept under 5% everything will be fine and there will be no problems in the society.

What Islam Isn't said:
Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
You know what Captain Hero, even though that article may just be a parody, it really is true.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
As long as the muslim population in any society is kept under 5% everything will be fine and there will be no problems in the society.
You sir are a fuck tard of the highest order.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
sams057 said:
camden fuck wits say they don't want muslims to spoil their centuries old heritage that has been there since the country was first "founded", wtfff man and they accuse muslims of being stuck in medieval times
I don't get what the problem is with that. Yeah, the town has been there since not long after the country was, er, colonised, and has resisted major changes. Camden people are comfortable with the town the way it is and they rightfully don't want anything to muck it up, be it a McDonalds restaurant (which they opposed) or an Islamic school. If they think it'll muck it up then surely the community ought to have the right to voice their opposition to potential outside interference?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Yeh the Mcdonalds incident was HILARIOUS! The entire town is up in arms because a Mcdonald's restaraunt dared to apply to set up shop, and it seemed that there would be no end to the anger and outrage showed by the residents...until some Muslims showed up.

Funny stuff...I need a new town.

Garygaz

HSC
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Don't use stats to discriminate, that's not allowed!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Js^-1 said:
Yeh the Mcdonalds incident was HILARIOUS! The entire town is up in arms because a Mcdonald's restaraunt dared to apply to set up shop, and it seemed that there would be no end to the anger and outrage showed by the residents...until some Muslims showed up.

Funny stuff...I need a new town.
I don't get it. Having a McDonalds smack bang in the middle of Camden, where they originally did want to put it would destroy the postcard scenery of the main street.

m00

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Yeah great bury the muslims because then when they bury suicide bombers they'll come back as zombies and kill more patriotic Australians. Islam is not compatible with the fair go and mateship of Australia. They worship Mohammed and Jesus is the cornerstone of Australia. I also heard that their 'god' Mohammed was a pedophile who had sex with a two year old boy so how moral is that LOL
lol wow you are a retard
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about

Crates

Banned
HSC
m00 said:
lol wow you are a retard
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
AHAHAHAHA, dude, he's trolling. :rofl:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Crates said:
AHAHAHAHA, dude, he's trolling. :rofl:
Put a lid on it, Crates.

edit: would have worked way better with Boxes, but what jokes can I make about Crates that work? Keep stacking those arguments, Crates? No that sucks.

Crates

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Put a lid on it, Crates.

edit: would have worked way better with Boxes, but what jokes can I make about Crates that work? Keep stacking those arguments, Crates? No that sucks.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA! Yep, I miss Boxes. Stupid mods banned me till the end of this month. :(

Maybe something like...go fuck yourself Crates would work? Cause obviously crates can't fuck themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)