F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
omg sorry guys but i just have to post:
OH YUR MUSLIM BUT UR AUSSIE? DID YOU CONVERT?

Woman (my time for caps):
ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL?????????????????????????????????????????????

I was born in copenhagen, denmark, got my aussie citizenship when i was 5 days old, and came to australia when i was 3 months old. My parents are pakistani.

I CONSIDER MYSELF AUSTRALIAN, SEEING AS I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 18 YEARS, BASICALLY MY WHOLE LIFE.

Now YOU are the one who are not making sense.

(and yes, popup probably gonna come, sorry guys)

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
So Your A Muslim Yourself ? And You Dont Mind What People Are Posting Up About Muslims ?
no i do mind. and i do stick up for Muslims. read through the thread from the start and see what i have had to say. however, you were fun to toy with for the lulz.

HSC
Nice To Know You Get A Laugh Out Of Pissing Me Off.
And Where Your Parents From ?
Omg Lol Would You Relax. I Thought He Meant Like He Was Completely Aussie. Like His Ancestors Were Australian And Everything. Lol Your Australian. Hi5 So Am I, I Was Born & Raised Here. But My Iraqi Blood Runs Thick :) lol

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Nice To Know You Get A Laugh Out Of Pissing Me Off.
And Where Your Parents From ?
Omg Lol Would You Relax. I Thought He Meant Like He Was Completely Aussie. Like His Ancestors Were Australian And Everything. Lol Your Australian. Hi5 So Am I, I Was Born & Raised Here. But My Iraqi Blood Runs Thick :) lol
please tell me how i have to be a complete Aussie? do i have to bleach my skin white?/

your nationalistic agenda disgusts me.

HSC
Control The Mood Swings. No I Do Not Believe In The Stereotypical Image Of An Aussie. I Told You I Was An Aussie And I Look Like The Biggest Arab. But I Told You From The Start I Was An Iraqi So You Know That My Background Is Not Australian It Is Infact Middle Eastern. You Dont Seem To Want To Answer The Question Regarding Your Background And As I Didnt Know Your Parents Were From Another Country I Just Assumed You Were From A Very Long Line Of Australians. You Need To Get Something For Your PMS By The Way...

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Captain Hero said:
You apeists, always requiring proof. Trying to make a monkey out of everyone and tell us we're all animals with your 'theory' of evolution. You sicken me.
#1 I'm not atheist, i'm agnostic.
#2 The Australian government sides with no religion over another. The Australian education system is secular. Australia is a secular country.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Rageeb said:
#2 The Australian government sides with no religion over another. The Australian education system is secular. Australia is a secular country.
BRO, THE GUY IS FUCKING TROLLING YOU. YOUR SUCH A DICK SHIT

HSC
Lol I Must Leave :( Sad I Know,
This Was Interesting.
Ima Be Back Laterr lol

HSC
Oh My God. Lol Relaxxxx Man.
Shitttt Lol I Thought I Was Bad.
God Damnnnn.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
Whatever Apeist. We all know that Henry Parkes wanted to create a godless country to fuel the armies of satan and you're falling into his hands.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Control The Mood Swings. No I Do Not Believe In The Stereotypical Image Of An Aussie. I Told You I Was An Aussie And I Look Like The Biggest Arab. But I Told You From The Start I Was An Iraqi So You Know That My Background Is Not Australian It Is Infact Middle Eastern. You Dont Seem To Want To Answer The Question Regarding Your Background And As I Didnt Know Your Parents Were From Another Country I Just Assumed You Were From A Very Long Line Of Australians. You Need To Get Something For Your PMS By The Way...
You're either a troll or a retard. You are an Australian if you are living in Australia and love the country

Your background means NOTHING and only serves to divide you against others and others against you.

Why do we ALWAYS go over this again and again.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
BRO, THE GUY IS FUCKING TROLLING YOU. YOUR SUCH A DICK SHIT
Thanks for the heads up but his arguments are just too easy to refute. Please learn the difference between your and you're.

zeam

HSC
N/A
are people not allow to have opinion? thing with leftists are they thing every opinion that not theirs is bad. Moslem just like bogan, they both live off centrelink, has feral kid and smells. AUSSIE > ALL

HSC
I Think We've Established That Your're The Retard.
Im An Iraqi Australian, Australian Iraqi & Thats Not Gone Change.
Im Proud Of Being An Australian And Im Proud Of Where I Come From.
Theres Nothing Wrong With That.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
I Think We've Established That Your're The Retard.
Im An Iraqi Australian, Australian Iraqi & Thats Not Gone Change.
Im Proud Of Being An Australian And Im Proud Of Where I Come From.
Theres Nothing Wrong With That.
you never came from anywhere you dumb shit. you were always here. you were born in Australia. fuck your such a bogan fuck.

your not Australian iraqi, your not iraqi Australian. your fucking AUSSIE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)