F**k off were full (2 Viewers)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If I hadn't been taught not to generalise, I'd say all Muslims have poor spelling and grammar skills.

piitb

HSC
ummm how about you learn about islam before you strat talking about it...we only prey 5times a day...and hasnt anyone ever taught you not to generalise...there wat we call hypocrits not muslims
and whats it to you if we dont eat pork??

u guys are retarted, u prey 5 times a day, but if you miss it u can "make it up"

u guys should save the preying and take 1 shower a day for the rest of us.

rasengan90

HSC
I for one, want more Latino immigrants. Latinas are muy caliente.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
u guys are retarted, u prey 5 times a day, but if you miss it u can "make it up"

u guys should save the preying and take 1 shower a day for the rest of us.
YoUz GuYz sHuD lyK lEaRn hOw 2 sPell

Idiot

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
ummm how about you learn abt islam before u start making comments about it...we actually prey 5 times a day and whats it to you if we dont eat pork??
and hasnt anyone ever taught you not to generalise...there not muslim there wat we call hypocrits
Sup, bitch.
Was it really necessary to post the same message twice? Your poor spelling and grammar hurt my eyes enough with the first post.

Justinnnn

HSC
He's emotionally and mentally deficient because he was sexually assaulted by his father many years ago.
sorry but we don't have that stuff in our culture. You're probably too exposed to it therfore at the first given opportunity, you prance upon your sick experience as a explanation for other people's comments. Go see a psychiatrist you dumbass, its not intellectual discussion anymore with people like you, its intelligence degrading rubbish.

Justinnnn

HSC
Sup, bitch.
Was it really necessary to post the same message twice? Your poor spelling and grammar hurt my eyes enough with the first post.
man, this guy really likes to insult everybody. I wonder how you did in your hsc? did you find it necessary to insult the examiner within your essay as well? i really wouldnt be surprised if you did.

Go find something else to do with your time, maybe find a job at bakers delight? toilet cleaner? dw no matter how many times you insult the toilet, it wont mind.

loser.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
re: Justinnnn

moll will pwn you. stfu troll.

Edit: I just realised you might might not be a troll. You may be stupid enough to believe that child molestation doesn't exist in certain cultures. Or that "did you insult your hsc examiner" 'joke' was funny. Or believe that any of your posts have any content what so ever.

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
man, this guy really likes to insult everybody. I wonder how you did in your hsc? did you find it necessary to insult the examiner within your essay as well? i really wouldnt be surprised if you did.

Go find something else to do with your time, maybe find a job at bakers delight? toilet cleaner? dw no matter how many times you insult the toilet, it wont mind.

loser.
fuck up faggot.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
sorry but we don't have that stuff in our culture.
reminds me of

“In Iran, we don’t have homosexuals, unlike in your country. We do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who told you that we do have it.”

HSC
N/A
woudnt say islam but gulf states. you hardly hear about it in south asia and south east asia.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
sorry but we don't have that stuff in our culture. You're probably too exposed to it therfore at the first given opportunity, you prance upon your sick experience as a explanation for other people's comments. Go see a psychiatrist you dumbass, its not intellectual discussion anymore with people like you, its intelligence degrading rubbish.
Sure. Child molestation is a myth. Like pirates and inuits! Yay!

loser.
This is an epic fail of a post.
Your jokes are shit.
Your insults are shit.
Even your grammar is shit. If you're going to post fail shit like this, at least spruce it up and make it look good by using proper grammar and spelling. That way, even if the content is complete crap (which it is), you get top marks for presentation.
You also appear to be discriminating against bakers and toilet cleaners. I demand to see justification for this blatant bigotry, as none is apparent. I would also like to see how you fare in life without any bread or with filthy dirty toilets. The people who do this may not be the most valued members of our society, but they are an integral part of it.
In summary: This post gets an F- at best.
Please try again later. Which I'm sure you will, in reply to this post.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
'its intelligence degrading rubbish' coming from the same guy asking about HSC results.

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)