F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I have never seen anything as grotesquely incorrect in all of my life. Was your 1,000 year old religion really the first to create farming and agriculture? No, it wasn't.

You have got to be joking me. Some elements of Algebra were added by muslim scientists, and there were brilliant muslim scientists, but the reign of Islam's intellectual superiority has ebbed as Islam's reformation lead to wahhabism.

I'm sorry but you are batfuck retarded if you think Muslims invented settlements and farming and agriculture and mathematics and engineering.

There were NO structures before Islam.

Do you spend all of your day blowing your Imam, or just most of it?

+rep for making me lol.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
"western liberal democracy"

ROFLMAO. why does it have to be "western" or even "liberal"

the definition of "democracy" is ... a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them

if Iran want some religious nut then who cares? and if turkey want a religious nut who cares? as long as it doesn't become a national security threat it shouldn't matter.

but the oh so righteous west have the make sure its "western"

fuck, im sick of it.
Cultural relativism is fucked. Beyond just national security threats, things fundamentalist islamic states do, like stoning chicks to death for perceived slights to morality, are never okay. It's fair for Western states to take the moral high ground in condemning them.

Edu.kid

HSC
I have never seen anything as grotesquely incorrect in all of my life. Was your 1,000 year old religion really the first to create farming and agriculture? No, it wasn't.

You have got to be joking me. Some elements of Algebra were added by muslim scientists, and there were brilliant muslim scientists, but the reign of Islam's intellectual superiority has ebbed as Islam's reformation lead to wahhabism.

I'm sorry but you are batfuck retarded if you think Muslims invented settlements and farming and agriculture and mathematics and engineering.

Do you make shit out of your ass? This is proven by historical documents and its western scientist and TV programs that taught me this okay! WTF would Alegbra be named after the muslim mathematician Algebra if muslims didn't f...ken invent it. For a jew your pretty stupid. I have talked to many jews and have some online jewish friends but you my friend are plain ignorant.

Last edited:

TruthSeeker

HSC

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i dont understand why everyone is bashing schro/nolan? yeah, he may sometimes come off as a dickhead but his post is absolutely correct.

TruthSeeker

HSC
I don't know what schroedinger's problem is but i bet you its hard to pronounce.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Oh I don't know. "Zionist" isn't that hard to pronounce. :p

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
you're the one who should shut up! Racism, Australia says no.
Shut up dickweed. He was obviously kidding. Or what, can't you tell that? Did daddy's wandering hands and lack of clothing when you were a kid scar your ability to detect ironic humour?

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Shut up dickweed. He was obviously kidding. Or what, can't you tell that? Did daddy's wandering hands and lack of clothing when you were a kid scar your ability to detect ironic humour?
what are you implying

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
He's emotionally and mentally deficient because he was sexually assaulted by his father many years ago.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
People like that should be made to get out of our country.

Possibly to make room for immigrants who'll offer much more.
Oh yes, we could do with some more Sudanese gang violence and car-jackings.

rara92

HSC
ummm how about you learn abt islam before u start making comments about it...we actually prey 5 times a day and whats it to you if we dont eat pork??
and hasnt anyone ever taught you not to generalise...there not muslim there wat we call hypocrits

rara92

HSC
ummm how about you learn about islam before you strat talking about it...we only prey 5times a day...and hasnt anyone ever taught you not to generalise...there wat we call hypocrits not muslims
and whats it to you if we dont eat pork??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)