F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

ZaraKu

HSC
the only thing bogans are good for is keeping goon sales high and pokies constantly running, actually, that's a bad thing...

walkahz

HSC
You'll realize that half the people that developed all of these assets to Australia would have most likely been of a different cultural race.
Unless you can provide full scaled reports showing that 100% of the males & females who built these infrastructures were 100% Australian then I shall keep my mouth shut.
I never said the people who built the infrature were 100% In fact our greatest engineering acheivement (snowy mountains scheme) was built by a workforce of mainly migrants.
That shows that immigration has worked well for us in the past. Many of these migrants were also subject to assimilation policys. (doesnt mean these policys worked all the time).

Australia's population at the moment however is moving upwards to an unsustainable level. All of the already strained infrastucture will go past breaking point and will not be able to cope.

No government will upgrade the infrastructure as it does not benefit them so good luck getting them to upgrade it. e.g. if they start building a dam now the government will most likely not be in office when it is complete.

I believe immigration should be stopped or at least minimised for at least the next decade as then our "ageing" population will start to die out reducing the population a bit. but hey thats just mho doesnt mean it will work:rofl:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
This.

We live in a very liberal country, in that we enjoy many individual freedoms; one being, to a very large extent, freedom of speech.

People who resort to violence, simply because of ideological disagreements, undermine the very foundations of this society. This relates back to the simple belief, that people should not have to live in fear because they hold and express different views.
I don't see where you got the idea anyone was saying they should be silenced and controlled for what they're saying.

They're free to express themselves. And we're free to be hyper critical and abuse them for their views.

I've got the freedom to tell bogan scumbadgs they're cunts who should go neck themselves.

Her views are intolerable to me, and I will express such in the most offensive terms I please.

The freedom of expression door swings both ways.

BigDk

HSC
freedom of speech is fine, except if your a towel wearing talaban

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The statement "Fuck off, we're full", is an offensive, xenophobic statement.

However that is not what was painted on the youth's bellies.

The statement actually read "Fuck off we're full".

The placement of a simple comma is vitally important.

'Fuck off we're full', far from being an inflammatory and xenophobic statement, actually suggests someone balking in shock at the suggestion that Australia is in fact, full. It's a welcoming, encouraging slogan, expressing outrage at those who would suggest we are in fact full.

These poor kids have been grossly misinterpreted and misrepresented by the media.

'Fuck off were full' is an entirely different matter.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
great twist granny.

wonderful.

i just cannot believe how you came up with such utter bull shit.

surprised though

BigDk

HSC
the message was for thier parents to mean they are not hungry anymore, thats the reason why the message was on thier stomach.

juggernaut

HSC
She only said what were all thinking, am i rite guyhs !?!?

I'm not racist - but honestly, there's a point where enough is a enough. a line needs to be drawn.

To be honest, I also believe she isnt racist. More so just patriot and very protective of her amazing country. Unfortunately, alot of people get threatened our high standards will deteriorate if we let 'every man and his dog in'.
We sometimes fear what we see in other countries who are overpopulated and plagued with problems will catch up with Australia eventually, and hence we tend to falsely resent immigrants thinking they are to blame. I dont think that specifically she is resenting a particular race (hence making her a racist), but more so the consequences of increased migrant influx's on our nation.

It cant stay this good forever.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
first blame the wogs.

then the Asians.

then the Islams.

which race is next?

FiJi DoEsNt HaVe DeMoCrAcY !! !! !!

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Ya'll are yapping about a proper education, but does a proper education really make one stop being racist?

I know plenty of academically rich bogans.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Ya'll are yapping about a proper education, but does a proper education really make one stop being racist?

I know plenty of academically rich bogans.
and financially rich bogans too

it's more of a state of mind imo

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
And they are the ones who i guess will be going to heaven. I my self am a follower of Islam, but i do not pray 5 times a day...its just a matter of choice for people.
You guess? Geez your a firm believer :)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Define "bogan", as it seems to be used here to denote "white" or "Anglo-Australians", which in the context of things is just as wrong as what these girls we're doing, isn't it?

Also, I'm pro-immigration. However, I'm particularly fond on cutting back male immigration (who needs more guys?) and encouraging hot, young (18-25) females from a variety of countries:

UK (British, Irish, Scottish, Welsh), Canada, US, S. Africa, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Switz, Danish, Italy, SERBIA, Croatia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia and hmm Japan/Phili (maybe ??)

Yea, I think that's what we all want. Without immigration, where would all the sexy accents be? :)

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
nolan is not a fucking bogan. he is white Anglo Saxon.

its pretty fucking easy to distinguish between a bogan and a non bogan.

if your not capable to distinguish the difference..then your a bogan.

BigDk

HSC
I dont think that specifically she is resenting a particular race (hence making her a racist), but more so the consequences of increased migrant influx's on our nation.

It cant stay this good forever.
i'm not racist i just hate all immigrants, epsecially those towel wearing suicide bombers.

p.s weve had immigration for over 200 years. crime has been around since day 1. we were built on immigrants who were thieves, murderers, rapists.

so when is this country going to go bad?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
when you say you hate immigrants please be more specific. do you hate freshies who come here as first generation immigrants only.....or do you hate their offspring as well.

towel wearing suicide bombers? ROFLMAO. so you hate arabs?

BigDk

HSC
arabs are alright, some are dogs, but get those in all natios

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)