F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
It's funny how being an average Aussie kid i couldnt give a flying fuck about all this Jews v Arabs bullshit. If you guys ARE AUSTRALIAN, then stop holding grudges against each other. Australians are not hated by these ppl so you should technically have no quarrel.
David Hicks.

Some people are concerned, and act, globally.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I don't get what the big problem is. The kids were right. We are full. Australia's population can't get any higher.
Besides which, there's nothing to say that they were aiming their body paint at immigrants. It could have been targetting pregnant ladies. Or lonely infertile couples who adopt from overseas. Or scientists working on cloning. Or humans who are capable of mitosis and cytokenisis.

Zionist

HSC
JaredR = jew

And keep in mind - Bernie Madoff = Jew (in fact, the stereotype of a cheating, lying, scheming Jew, he could be straight out of the Merchant of Venice). Most of the heads of Wall St investment houses that brought on this New Depression with their frigging around with subprime mortgages = Jews. Those who have been committing atrocities against civilians in Gaza = Jews. People using flechettes against children = Jews. People who massacred 1000+ innocent civilians in response to a few harmless rockets being fired into their territory = Jews.

So let's not beat around the bush here, let's talk bluntly and honestly about this issue (within what the moderators determine would be civil discourse of course). Would the world be a better place without Jews? They seem to be (again based on history) at the centre of every problem that our world has encountered. Are they more trouble then they are worth?
КГБ=Leb

Keep in mind - Osama Bin Laden = Arab (in fact, the stereotype of a ruthless murderous Prophet and Paedophile named MUhammad from the Quran). Most of the heads of world's terrorist organisations that brought untold destructions and miseries and a new era of bloodbath in Iraq, Mid east, SE Asia and India = Arab Muslims. Those who have been committing atrocities against civlians in Gaza using them as human shields= Arabs. People using children as suicide bombers= Arabs. People who massacred more than 500,000 inncoent civilians in Iraq in response to liberation of Iraq by US = Arabs.

So let's not beat around the bush here, let's talk bluntly and honestly about this issue (within what moderators determine would be civil discourse of course). Would The world be a better place without arabs? They seem to be around at the centre of every problems that our world has encountered? (especially in australia the plague of rape of australian women by arabs). Are they more trouble than they are worth?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
The thing is, many Australians who have parents born elsewhere, or grandparents or have some sort of ethnic heritage don't consider themselves Australian and believe themselves to be whatever their parents or grandparents came from.
See that's the problem...If ppl live here, but don't consider themselves Australian ( especially when they were born here!) then they shouldn't cry discrimination everytime something is said in regards to imigration. It's attitudes like that which cause segregation. As I can guarrantee their time old defence is: "I'm just as Australian as you, I live here too blah blah".

And also, your point does not always apply- Several of my "Chinese" background or "Slavic" background friends who were born here/in a few cases abroad, identify as being 100 percent Australian and they are treated just the same as me (as they should be, they are Aussies), no racism/discrimination or whatever.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yup. And JaredR's Jewish heritage prohibits the killing of anyone's mother. Well, it's ok if you're an Israeli and you're killing a Muslim mother, amirite Jared?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
See that's the problem...If ppl live here, but don't consider themselves Australian ( especially when they were born here!) then they shouldn't cry discrimination everytime something is said in regards to imigration. It's attitudes like that which cause segregation. As I can guarrantee their time old defence is: "I'm just as Australian as you, I live here too blah blah".

And also, your point does not always apply- Several of my "Chinese" background or "Slavic" background friends who were born here/in a few cases abroad, identify as being 100 percent Australian and they are treated just the same as me (as they should be, they are Aussies), no racism/discrimination or whatever.
JaredR is more Israeli than Australian.

take that Australian flag down. its a bloody disgrace to see an Israeli flag along side an Aussie flag.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Israel enjoys a fruitful relationship with Australia, Labor or Liberal government because the majority of Australian's recognise Israel's right to exist in peace and security. :)

May I suggest you watch this: :)

YouTube - Dear World

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kevin Rudd recently withdrew support for Israeli settlements within the West Bank. There is a thread on it in NCAP.

^_^

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
In 1920 and 1921 and 1929, there were no territories of 1967 to impede peace between Jews and Arabs. Indeed, there was no Jewish State to upset anybody Nevertheless, the same oppressed and repressed Palestinians slaughtered tens of Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Safed and Hebron. Indeed, 67 Jews were slaughtered one day in Hebron in 1929.

Dear world, why did the Arabs - the Palestinians - massacre 67 Jews in one day in 1929? Could it have been their anger over Israeli aggression in 1967? And why were 510 Jewish men, women and children slaughtered in Arab riots between 1936-39? Was it because Arabs were upset over 1967?

And when you, dear world, proposed a UN Partition Plan in 1947 that would have created a "Palestinian State" alongside a tiny Israel and the Arabs cried "no" and went to war and killed 6,000 Jews - was that "upset" caused by the aggression of 1967? And, by the way, dear world, why did we not hear your cry of "upset" then?
A snippet...

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Israel enjoys a fruitful relationship with Australia, Labor or Liberal government because the majority of Australian's recognise Israel's right to exist in peace and security. :)

May I suggest you watch this: :)

YouTube - Dear World
umm, wtf does that have to do with Palestine?
Israel stole land. dont try and twist the statement around you idiot.

fayad158

Banned
HSC
Israel sucks how can you be proud of yourself? all you do is suck America's dick? Israel's like an American base in the middle east

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I have a bigger problem with you, Jared. You ought to take another holiday to Sderot.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Keep your Israel v. rest-of-world fights to the Israel-Gaza Conflict thread.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I love it how I have never gloried in the death of innocent Palestinians.

I love it that I have never resorted to calling you profanities.

I love it that I have never wished you dead.

It really says something about your character and does nothing to support your cause.

I will go to Sderot on my next trip to show my support for those residents who have suffered at the hand of Hamas, a recognised terrorist organisation BY THIS COUNTRY - AUSTRALIA. Unfortunately due to time constraints I did not have a chance to visit last time though came close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)