Facebook and HSC (1 Viewer)

mr pappagiorgio

Premium Member
HSC
I hear facebook and the HSC are a deadly combo. Even if you don't plan on going out during the HSC.

Thoughts? Did anyone keep it during the whole course of this year?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I kept it throughout. There's more deadlier things than Facebook though.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I don't have FB. bwahaha.

Youtube is pretty deadly too.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Everything is deadly. You have to limit yourself, and if you're not motivated, you will always procrastinate on something...

enoilgam

HSC
Everything is deadly. You have to limit yourself, and if you're not motivated, you will always procrastinate on something...
This 100%. If you arent motivated to work and dont have the ability to push yourself, chances are you will find something to procrastinate on even if you are locked in a room with only a pen and paper.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Deleted my facebook for year 12
I think it was a good decision
You just need to make sure you still know what's going on or you'll sacrifice a social life :p

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC
This 100%. If you arent motivated to work and dont have the ability to push yourself, chances are you will find something to procrastinate on even if you are locked in a room with only a pen and paper.
Has happened to me before whilst studying lol. Also I was so unmotivated during an english exam that i actually fiddled around with my pens and shit for a while :eek:

Focus is Key

HSC
I used to have Facebook but de-activated it, but not specifically because of Year 12. Although I'm glad I did. But yeah Youtube is so easy to procrastinate on.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I think it is more important to develop the skills to be able to balance both rather than eliminate it from your life. This goes for anything in life, would you resist having a family (if you want one) because of work commitments?

braintic

HSC
N/A
Now you've got me thinking of all the things I could do with a pen and paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)