facebook and study, what do you think??? (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Alternatively you could just balance your time like a normal person and not waste large amounts of time cos surely you're smart enough to know it's only gunna negatively impact on your hsc and future.
Don't kid yourself. That might be correct in theory but not in practice. Humans are whimsical creatures.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Facebook in moderation. It's awesome. :)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Lol Farmville sucks.
Farmville and other crappy games like Mafia wars, Restaurant City, and Pet Society are all shit. IMO. (A). Don't get offended. I just use facebook for social-networking. Which is it's main purpose.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Farmville and other crappy games like Mafia wars, Restaurant City, and Pet Society are all shit. IMO. (A). Don't get offended. I just use facebook for social-networking. Which is it's main purpose.
Yeah, it was mainly when I realised facebook was just a steaming fresh load of boring, pointless shit that I quit. I now spend that time playing sports and woodworking in my backyard. Im still wasting time, but im much more happier, and I hope others can fill their lives with wholesome happiness like this too, instead of resorting to canned McHappiness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)