Fail Customers (1 Viewer)

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
oh no not red fanta!

i had a customer the other day who asked for her books to be placed in a bag...

they were magazines.

magazines are not books!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Patience is a virtue.

Waiting 30 seconds while I finish a coffee is not going to cause your dinner to get cold. Don't stand there whining at my back.

But then I don't expect much more from you. You're the same guy who complained to every staff member, the pizza chefs and two different managers because your pizza was floppy. Then you had the audacity to order another pizza and whinge about how you had to pay for it.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Lol, floppy pizza.
We had a homeless guy who would come around regularly to our gourmet burger shop to beg for money from our customers. The team leader would generally make him leave, but one day, his friend's mother felt sorry for this guy and said, I won't give you money, but I will buy you a burger.
So he ordered this thing, she paid - and it was pretty expensive, too - and we served it up. He made a huge show of bringing it up to his mouth, making a tonne of noise, and then 'accidentally' dropped the whole thing all over himself. Then he asked for his money back.
The team leader offered to make him another burger, knowing the trick, and the guy stormed off, shouting at us for being jackasses.
Fail

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
customer: how much are these 10c lollies?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
read the tickets properly guys.
read
the fucking
tickets.

Otacon2009

HSC
"It's on special"

Seriously, all I do is put the barcode through the laser. If the bloody thing is on special, let me scan and if you don't see it, THEN complain so I can then rectify it. While I'm talking about specials, you can tell who failed basic maths because they complain they can't workout the multibuy deduction that appears.

"Are you open?"

This keeps cropping up. If I'm standing there, doing nothing, lights on, yes I'm open! Although, I must admit, I did once have this conversation not long ago:

5pm, peak hour
[Customer approaches, unloads]
Me: Sorry, I'm closed
Customer: OH FOR FUCKS
Me: Not!
[Both laugh]

I was absolutely stunned because it wasn't premeditated and I picked the worst time to do it and I didn't get a complaint. It was a complete stranger, not a regular customer. Though, I've decided to quit while I'm ahead.

Shokujo

HSC
N/A
Me: *scans item*
Customer: No, hang on. That's wrong, the sign said "two for $10", so because I only have one, it should be $5, but it scanned as $7.
Me: Oh no, it's only if you buy the two, that you get it at that price.
Customer: I don't want it.

Omglol
I had one customer who only wanted 1 loaf of bread, though they were on special at 2 for $5.. Scanned at $2.95.. Customer made a big song and dance about how she should get it for $2.50 because management always allows that for her. I said "ok, i will get the manager".. She said "don't worry about it, I won't take your lousy bread"... It was only an extra 45cents! OMG!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
fuck i had this lady once, right.

so anyway i'd given her her change and wished her on her way and began the next transaction (mind you it was like a trolley full of shit). so 30 seconds later she comes back and was like "oh, um, excuse me, but you forget to give me 5c" and i was like er, ok. and looked at her as if you seriously don't care, do you? obviously she did so i told her that i couldn't open the drawer because i'd already started another transaction. she was all like "oh i don't mind, i'll wait."
i shit you not.
i
shit
you
not.

she waited minutes to get back her 5c

PEOPLE!!

ashllis92

HSC
On Sunday again at the Vet Clinic

How often do I have to apply frontline?
Once every three weeks or so
So how do I do it?
(I demonstrated)
And I do that every week? Bloody hell thats expensive!
No every three weeks...
But you just told me every week
You must have mis heard me, sorry I said every THREE weeks
Now you're just lying to me, are you Jewish???

Sigh... I hate some customers
and btw, I'm not Jewish at all and don't look one bit Jewish

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
Name of the shop : Sandwich Stack
One of the custumers came the other day asking : do you sell sandwiches?
No we do not sell sandwiches, its just the name, and does not have anything to do with what we're selling. /sarcasm

Another custumer came in the middle of the day, while we had a rush hour and asked : Are you closed?
http://community.boredofstudies.org/images/smilies/hammer.gif

HSC
Ok, I had a Fail Customer today.. I had served her, and asked for her card. She didn't answer. When she was getting out her money, I asked her again (a little louder). She said what sounded like "no". I give her her change and receipt and say goodbye, and start with the next transaction.. about 5 items in she gets out her card.
I was like "What the f**k am I meant to do with that now???" (in my head, ha)
She looked heaps pissed off when I said it was too late. Her fault.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Last week my friends and I were bored after shopping so decided to be fail customers. I went to NZ icecream and asked them if they sold hotchips or hot food, and one of my friends went into Glassons and asked if they sold window panes. Couple more, can't remember.
Gewd times.

mitch179

HSC
last week my friends and i were bored after shopping so decided to be fail customers. i went to nz icecream and asked them if they sold hotchips or hot food, and one of my friends went into glassons and asked if they sold window panes. Couple more, can't remember.
Gewd times.
that was you?

Kiim2507

HSC
Last week my friends and I were bored after shopping so decided to be fail customers. I went to NZ icecream and asked them if they sold hotchips or hot food, and one of my friends went into Glassons and asked if they sold window panes. Couple more, can't remember.
Gewd times.
Lol one time me and my friends went into EB Games and they had massive sale posters up literally everywhere in the whole shop and we were like 'Are you guys having a sale?'. Yes yes we're oh so witty and original.

al02

HSC
omg guyz 1nce i had dis silly kustomah n dey ask lyk da stoopidest kewstions evah kustomerz r so dumb n stupid kekek grrr /facepalm lolz
let me guess, you were working as an english tutor?

learn to spell retard

ay0_x

HSC
not a fail customer but oh my god [for visual imagery this customer was around 65 years old]

Me- Hi, how are you today?
Customer- WHAT?
Me- Um.. *trying not to laugh*.. how are..
Customer- WHAT?
Me-.. *laughing now*.. what?
Customer- WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATTIEWHAT.
Me- Uh.. Um.. How's your day been?
Customer- Excellent! Horny! I just came from Sexpo! It's a sex festival. Have you ever been to one?
Me- ... what?! *blushing profusely*
Customer- WHATWHATWHATWHAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)