• Yes

Votes: 84 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 56.7%

• Total voters

lala2

Banned
HSC
hehe, you're lucky you passed. yes, I do pharmacy. It's devastating for me because my other quizzes and assignments were actually ok. I don't wanna repeat a unit just cos I failed half a unit. I would not have cared if I was failing maths entirely, or even more subjects, but this stupid 'half a unit' could hold me back. die, stats, die! :angry: :burn: :chainsaw:

frootloop

HSC
lala2 said:
hehe, you're lucky you passed. yes, I do pharmacy. It's devastating for me because my other quizzes and assignments were actually ok. I don't wanna repeat a unit just cos I failed half a unit. I would not have cared if I was failing maths entirely, or even more subjects, but this stupid 'half a unit' could hold me back. die, stats, die! :angry: :burn: :chainsaw:
*Nods* I can understand that. Having to repeat the whole unit just because you failed half of it would suck heaps.

But there's still heaps of time to make up for that one quiz! :uhhuh:

The quiz just seemed so easy in theory... I mean we could take our own notes in, the textbook and the forumla sheet and it was only 10 multiple choice questions!

Die stats die! :chainsaw: Muahahahahaha!

tempco

HSC
Just as long as you don't fail the course, failing an assessment isn't a big deal. I failed my first year accounting mid-session, but ended up with a credit in the end. It's the credit they look at. :D

lala2

Banned
HSC
hehe, thanks frootloop and tempco, made me feel much better! good on you tempco--credit in the end! That pass doesn't look so far away now...

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
Stats for CVEN2023 Mechanics of Solids mid-session test:

I got HD :D, never failed anything.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
havent failed yet (fingers crossed for no fails :( )

however my brother failed three subjects last year. then again he's doing crap aviation classes such as math and physics when he's just obsessed with the flying side.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Tulipa said:
...my brother failed three subjects last year. then again he's doing crap aviation classes such as math and physics when he's just obsessed with the flying side.
Gee, that must be tough. Would he be able to progress in his course if he's failed so many subjects? I know of people that have failed a subject, and done it the next year again, or in summer school, but failing three subjects (out of eight im guessing) has to put you well and truly behind the eight ball, would it not?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Gee, that must be tough. Would he be able to progress in his course if he's failed so many subjects? I know of people that have failed a subject, and done it the next year again, or in summer school, but failing three subjects (out of eight im guessing) has to put you well and truly behind the eight ball, would it not?
he'll just be put back a semester which isn't too bad, apparently he figured it out and he'll be fine with it or something. the UNSW aviation program is weird where they do classes one semester and then flying the next or something.

(i don't get it either)

rumour

HSC
Yes, alot of people fail assignments!
If you feel bad about what other people think, then just don't tell them what you got!

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Oh no, I can say so here because I know that no-one from uni would know who I am here, but at uni--never! I'd keep it to myself! No-one from my own grade knows that I have this username either, so I don't think an impersonal bunch of 200 pharmacy students in one lecture hall would bother to know who I am here.

frootloop

HSC
Same here!

No one from uni would bother going through all my posts and try to figure out who I am from them! I'm sure they've got better things to do.

Even if they did figure out my name they wouldn't know what I looked like because not many people know me yet.

There are only a couple of people from my high school doing Pharmacy but I doubt they'd care that I was on this forum.

frootloop

HSC
I'm so scared I just failed an assessment and I can't remember if they said if you failed anything you'd fail the entire course or just that if you failed certain parts then you'd fail...

It's stressing me out so much.

I think I need a hug. *sniff*

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
*hug*

'i haven't failed anything.. yet ><

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I fail shit all the time, but still got an 80 avg cause I cane the exams.

Skeeta

HSC
i failed a subject by stupid technicality

i got 75 as a final mark

problem was, in the final exam there was ONE question in which we all had to pass ( it was worth... 10 marks??) yeah i failed that one question by ONE mark so i fucking failed

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)