Failing a Unit (1 Viewer)

Scorch

HSC
Yeah I was doing economic and social sciences but I changed to arts. Yeah I'm doing ancient, still first year though, Foundations for Greece. And next sem I'll either be doing Greek religion or Greek and Roman Epic
Good stuff. Foundations for Greece is fun. Who're the lectureres this time around? (nothing compares to Tatum. Period.)

spence

HSC
Good stuff. Foundations for Greece is fun. Who're the lectureres this time around? (nothing compares to Tatum. Period.)
We've got Alastair, Ben Brown, Meg Miller, and Rick Benitez. They're pretty good, but definately not as good as Tatum

Scorch

HSC
We've got Alastair, Ben Brown, Meg Miller, and Rick Benitez. They're pretty good, but definately not as good as Tatum
Ah lucky. We didn't have Alistair last semester, we had Julia Kindt ... and someone else I can't recall as well as all those. Meg Miller tends to be boring as ass from what I remember. :p Rick is just a strange looking man. But all pretty good. So why the change?

izzy88

HSC
Totally dude, who're you?
Well given the class I failed was Introductory 2, which is run in second semester, not really. :p
sorry to harp on- i might be missing something obvious- but if you failed introductory 2 which runs second semester- couldn't you do it next semester (ie .second semester 2009) rather than next year (second semester 2010)? i mean just change your subjects around for next semester...:)

Scorch

HSC
sorry to harp on- i might be missing something obvious- but if you failed introductory 2 which runs second semester- couldn't you do it next semester (ie .second semester 2009) rather than next year (second semester 2010)? i mean just change your subjects around for next semester...:)
Ah, I misunderstood. Yeah, I guess I could, but that means I still might not be sure if I can do any ARCA/ANHS subjects over summer school. The alternative being to take Latin as a senior unit and then do a random junior unit or something. I guess it all hinges on what is offered over summer school. :p

spence

HSC
Ah lucky. We didn't have Alistair last semester, we had Julia Kindt ... and someone else I can't recall as well as all those. Meg Miller tends to be boring as ass from what I remember. :p Rick is just a strange looking man. But all pretty good. So why the change?
Yeah Meg is a bit boring, at least she seems interested in what she's teaching though, unlike a certain lecturer in Roman foundations.

Changed to arts cause government wasn't my thing, and this way i could pick up psych and a language

JUSTINISANGLO

HSC
No more of a blotch than the fact you're doing an Arts degree in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)