Fairfield RTA P's Test (1 Viewer)

pt1

HSC
Hey guys, could any of you share some past experiences with this RTA, routes etc... Im going for my P's test on wednesday, nervous, and I dont wanna fail :S. Your all probably sick of these threads but if you could help me out :p

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, could any of you share some past experiences with this RTA, routes etc... Im going for my P's test on wednesday, nervous, and I dont wanna fail :S. Your all probably sick of these threads but if you could help me out :p
For your exam, the routes change every time depending on your driver.

You just need to watch out for your speed limits (School zone and etc), know how to do reverse parking, three point turn and kerb side stop.

Also constantly scan and check your blind spots, put your indicators on properly and try to drive as comfortable as possible.

pt1

HSC
do school zone limit still apply in school holidays?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
For your exam, the routes change every time depending on your driver.

You just need to watch out for your speed limits (School zone and etc), know how to do reverse parking, three point turn and kerb side stop.

Also constantly scan and check your blind spots, put your indicators on properly and try to drive as comfortable as possible.
I passed the test on my second attempt and it was exactly the same route as the first time haha. I was chuckling to myself the whole time (especially as I drove past the place where i failed) :D

My experience seems very uncommon though, because i know people who have taken it three times and had completely different routes.

pt1

HSC
Thanks for the info guys. asadass what areas did you failed at?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
The road had a slight chicane in it and so the lane dividing line (3 lanes intotal) went from unbroken to solid. Just Before this happened the intstructor asked me to get in the left lane haha. Pretty much saw it ahead of me just as i was finishing the manoeuvre, but the guy said i went over the solid line anyway.

It was like 104/106 including that fail item. Just relax (and perhaps know the area a little better than i did) and you'll do fine.

pt1

HSC
hmm....... ill scope out the area tomorrow then :p

The Matrix

HSC
I got an instructor for my red P's test, passed from the first go. I did like 4 hours with him, cost me $100 and he showed me all 4 routes, it is 4 routes, the officer chooses randomly.
I got my green P's not long ago as well :)
So EZ!

pt1

HSC
one more question: when doing the test can you put on your plates behind your numberplates or do you need to fully show it? 99% of the time i see people attach it to the back of their numberplate so i just follow the crowd

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
one more question: when doing the test can you put on your plates behind your numberplates or do you need to fully show it? 99% of the time i see people attach it to the back of their numberplate so i just follow the crowd
It does not matter as long as the L is clearly visible.

SarahY11

HSC
Hey, can you plz send me the number of the driving instructor
u are talking about, my test is this Thursday in fairfield

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
It does not matter as long as the L is clearly visible.
And is on a white background (ie the original square).

We got P platers cutting the P out and putting it on in this street.

lockcown901

HSC
N/A
Hi, I give this test 9 years ago. So i forgot all the things. So how was your exam gone. You passes or fail.

cloe2177

HSC
Hey! can you give me the number of your instructor please!?

cloe2177

HSC
Hey! can you give me the number of your instructor please!? @ The Matrix

Smile12345

HSC
Hey! can you give me the number of your instructor please!? @ The Matrix
The Matrix' post is 2 years old - I suggest you look for instructors further yourself or create a new thread. :)

The Matrix' is unlikely to reply............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)