Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

Grape juice

HSC
It'll work out at less than 2 hours a week when you take into account the fact that instructor hours are worth more, even with the limit imposed on the number of them that count as more.
haha.. thats true.

i did a total of close to 140 hours in total, and i held the rotten "L" logbook for over a year +. (i had an instructor as well, and back then 1 hr instructor = 1 hr log book)

i delayed my test cause i felt unprepared, and also since i moved house to some distant location. (troublesome to get back to the same RTA to sit for P's)

oh yeh, and everytime i feel ready, I'd suddenly be occupied with something important (which mostly keeps me off from driving a few weeks)- then i'd lose touch again, and the rotten cycle repeats.

haha.. but eventually, mustered it up to take my p's.

Billyjoe pretlo

HSC
hi my name is billyjoe from qld . i been driving ever st 2004 ever st there put 120hr of driving befor you can go for your ps. i just gave up bec it to long if i cheat in my logbook would get buster from the cops has any cheated and has there ps what the best way to cheat the no one know that u cheat i have been try get my ps my driving guy just wit down in the logbook and harly say any think as i know how to driving driving logbook is realy fucked up

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
hi my name is billyjoe from qld . i been driving ever st 2004 ever st there put 120hr of driving befor you can go for your ps. i just gave up bec it to long if i cheat in my logbook would get buster from the cops has any cheated and has there ps what the best way to cheat the no one know that u cheat i have been try get my ps my driving guy just wit down in the logbook and harly say any think as i know how to driving driving logbook is realy fucked up

:uhoh:

Billyjoe pretlo

HSC
if you think you know how to drive you should fake it i been try to get my lic for about 5 years im think about fake all my hrs is not like they are in the car with u

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
They will know if you're a shit driver. People learn at different rates but if you've done legit hours then you shouldn't be one.

And maybe just wait til you're 21 and don't have to fill out the book? If you get caught there's large consequences.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
if you think you know how to drive you should fake it i been try to get my lic for about 5 years im think about fake all my hrs is not like they are in the car with u
We can only hope that the faked records in your logbook are more coherent than your posts here, then.

Go away troll. :hammer:

newguyantiunitb

HSC
yea i am in the process of faking it now, its not like they can prove or even care where u have driven. the only thing is it really does take hours to fake and write up, its annoying. so if u can do 120 hrs dont bother faking.

homosapien

HSC
yea i am in the process of faking it now, its not like they can prove or even care where u have driven. the only thing is it really does take hours to fake and write up, its annoying. so if u can do 120 hrs dont bother faking.
they will catch you dude the illuminati are watching our every move

HSC
i half faked mine - did about 20 hours total before my p's test

passed 2nd time

the first time I failed because of a stop sign RIGHT OUTSIDE the RTA carpark!!!

didn't come to a 'complete' stop = fail

sigh...

johnyG

HSC
yeah that would suck to fail first time. Even worse is you gotta wait another month usually before having another go :(

Billyjoe pretlo

HSC
no there cant tell my driving guy ever ast me if i mad it up so just dont make up kms just copy yout mum or dads car kms and fake it all is you think you are you realy and have fun faking you logbook

Bananaberry

HSC
Your only cheating yourself. No room for P plate drivers who dont know the road rules on the roads, there are enough already.

Rianaa

HSC
Late reply but no they can't fail you for it being too neat. They only just flick through the pages anyway. And don't write that you drove for more than 2 hours straight, they can fail you because you gotta 'stop revive survive' or whatever. Just write 2 hours and then give yourself a half an hour break, and keep writing.

johnyG

HSC
I got entries in mine from like 8 months ago and I drove 4 hours..

I'll just say i had a break in between. hopefully its accepted

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Your only cheating yourself. No room for P plate drivers who dont know the road rules on the roads, there are enough already.
Agreed. The reason the hours keep going up is because people keep faking them to reach XX target and then causing accidents- so the response is to raise hours up to YYY, and the cycle continues.

Billyjoe pretlo

HSC
ppl driving lessons has gone up to $60 pre hr you mines will fake but it takes up all your time make up the hrs god what a pain in ass is so mony hrs fuck man there realy should stop this 100hrs bullshit they should put back the old ways but there will not so theres word there going put up to 300hrs and 20 hrs of nigth time driving fuck that shit i just finsh faking my 100hrs in my logbook today dam that was a pain in the ass so i gust i can send it and hope it was if not im going keep on sending it till there let me go tho the test as been try get my lesson ever st 2003 and the LOGBOOK PPL CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT ASS AND DICK AS I SAY THAT TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:chainsaw:

Billyjoe pretlo

HSC
that what i did i just done my 100hrs i want go for my ps befor they make me to 10times more then 100hrs as that lot of driving and a wast of time so i hope that is work if not i keep on send it and make up lot more and keep on sending it

JustAnotherOne

HSC
I remember a friend at school who got busted for faking it. He started writing up in 2007, then wrote fakes dated 07 long into 08 - so stuff dated October was written before January the same year. Whoops!

Just goes to show: If you're stupid, then too bad.

Billyjoe pretlo

HSC
Re: you should

you realy should fake about 60 hours coues it realy hard try get the hrs up true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)