Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
One of my friends wrote that she drove for 4 hours straight and the bitch wouldn't count it because apparently anything over 2 hours is too tiring and must be a lie.

beatboxre

HSC
One of my friends wrote that she drove for 4 hours straight and the bitch wouldn't count it because apparently anything over 2 hours is too tiring and must be a lie.
Slap zee face yo

I did legit 85-90 hours. After that, if I went for a 1 hr drive, I instead put 2 or 3 hrs in the log book and increased the odometer count accordingly. The instructor just flicks through the book, and when you pass the damn test, they rip it :'( All that hard work gone to shreds.

Anyways, tbh 120 hours is way too much. asfasfasf

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
When I went for my licence they just skimmed over my log book, they were wayy too cbf to analyse my fake entries in an in-depth manner.

boganxcore

HSC
why dont you just do the 120 hours instead of being lazy
you might actually become a good driver, since im going to assume you all are shit

beatboxre

HSC
why dont you just do the 120 hours instead of being lazy
you might actually become a good driver, since im going to assume you all are shit
Only economists assume.

I was shit that's why I passed my test.
Bribe bribe bribed

Don't walk on toilet paper thinking you're the shit :D

jk

pman

Banned
HSC
It really depends who you get, one guy I know got bounced for driving to the airport too often, I barely got checked!

It does say no drives over 2 hours are counted so If they bounce you for that, Its your fault..Its not that they don't believe you, its that they can't accept it, its a road saftey thing

madsam

God among men
HSC
Only economists assume.

I was shit that's why I passed my test.
Bribe bribe bribed
Passing the test is piss easy, failing it is a mark of shame.
One simple 30 minute driving test is by no means a good indicator of who's a competent driver and who isn't. If you can go a few years, hell even 6 months while having your red p's and not have an accident or near miss, then its a different story

pman

Banned
HSC
One simple 30 minute driving test is by no means a good indicator of who's a competent driver and who isn't. If you can go a few years, hell even 6 months while having your red p's and not have an accident or near miss, then its a different story
The stress put upon he prospective driver is just stupid...It's really test of how well you handle stress...I zoned out and ran a red because I was so focused on not stuffing up and the tester drew my attention to the next set of lights. I got failed for breaking a road rule that does not exist the 2nd time I did my test...3rd time the woman only made we do one manouver (although she'd seen me do the other do perfectly) but i'd given up carring...if you don't care, you're more likely to pass

beatboxre

HSC
It will be 6 months for me at the end of this month, and I can happily say that I haven't been involved in an accident or a near miss. When you say "one simple", that shat depends on the test conditions. If you pass, atleast you know how to drive and follow the rules, but it's upto you how you wanna drive after the test. From there, the accidents originate O_O

pman

Banned
HSC
Agreed...when I actually passed, the rain was so heavy that the tester was talking about calling it off...I pleaded to go then cos I knew if I didn't, I'd never go back and she let me go..I got 100%

beatboxre

HSC
my ex's friend wrote that he drove to sydney and back from brisbane 3 different times and they didn't say anything!
I drove countless times to and from home to like Griffith/newcastle/gold coast/and some other areas which are in excess of 3 hours easily.

The instructor flicked through the log book, and I'm pretty sure he did pay attention to some of the trips. And there's no rule saying anything over 2 hours doesn't count.

If it does exist, please link me the fack out if it :D

pman

Banned
HSC
pretty sure its in the log book...the RTA guy who gave me the book in the first place told me but I never found it on the web!

I drove from sydney to adelaide twice (though not in one go)

and canberra about 30 times and they didn't question it

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i did about 100 of my hours, and botched the rest, which is fair enough imo since i passed my Ps test with flying colours.

beatboxre

HSC
pretty sure its in the log book...the RTA guy who gave me the book in the first place told me but I never found it on the web!

I drove from sydney to adelaide twice (though not in one go)

and canberra about 30 times and they didn't question it
Shat!

"Note: From 19 December 2009, there are changes to the Graduated Licensing Scheme for novice drivers. Learner drivers who complete a one hour structured driving lesson with a fully licensed driving instructor can record three hours driving experience in their Learner Driver Log Book. A maximum of 10 hours of lessons will be accepted and recorded as 30 hours driving experience in the Learner Driver Log Book. These structured lessons must be recorded in the Structured Lesson Record Keeper log book insert in order to be recognised under the new rules."

Learner licence

lol, Most of us got our L plates before that, I got mine in 08, and got the P plates before 19 december 09, so it's all good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)