Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

MadGold777

HSC
I've had my L's for over 12 months and still haven't driven over 5 hours :S

When Hsc is finished I wanna start driving and get my P's :D

How many hours do you guys think I should actually do, before going for my P's

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Did 40 hours legit /120. Passed red P's first go. On green P's now.
Friend did 320/120, failed red P's 5 times. On green P's now after failing green P's 3 times.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Is there anything they pick you out for on the driving test?

I mean like small rules etc.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC

they pick you up on checking mirrors, scanning the road,
speed (that's usually a "small rule" they "pick you out for") - if you're speedo is even a bit over, it's usually a fail or a penalty, more serious if it's a school zone

and then they choose between testing you either on a 3-point turn or a reverse parallel park

theres more but i did my test once, almost a year ago and i've never thought about it since

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Friend did 320/120, failed red P's 5 times. On green P's now after failing green P's 3 times.
How? You just have to constantly press 'slow down'.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i faked 3/4 of the bloody book..
piece of shit log book
i never got lessons from an actual instructor..my parents taught me how to drive.
did about 40 legit hours and the rest i faked the night before sitting for my red p's.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

some things that you do give you an instant fail..while other small things they usually just write a little note but it aint illegal or anything
things like not stopping for 3 seconds at the stop sign, crossing a white unbroken line when changing lanes result in an instant fail.
other things like possibly not looking over your shoulder as much as you should when doing a u-turn are just little notes that the instructor draws your attention to.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
dont they check enough to see if the weather was right or not or anything?
hahaha...this is the best part..
we went onto the weather bureau website and we checked the dates for the entire year and the weather on those dates and we filled it up accordingly. BOOM!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
ahaha I've done like 60 legit...But my driving isn't consistent so I'm probably shit.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
ahaha I've done like 60 legit...But my driving isn't consistent so I'm probably shit.
ahhh dw, youll be fine..
shit i saw this red p plater who was struggling to do a parrallel parking..and i was like shit!! does she want me to do it for her?? (i was still on L's) but she was slow as hell..it took her 5 minutes to do it..and there was at least 2 metres in front and 2 metres behind!!! :O

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
wow? were they learning properly? maybe they just had heaps of bad luck :/

My parents want me to go with an instructor, just so I can learn how to reverse park better and follow the 'little' technical rules which they don't know. But I have had friends which have done like 20 hours legit and got their Ps o_O

What's a good driving school? (at a reasonable price)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

My parents want me to go with an instructor, just so I can learn how to reverse park better and follow the 'little' technical rules which they don't know. But I have had friends which have done like 20 hours legit and got their Ps o_O

around what area?

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A

The main thing that most people get failed for is lack of observation. I remember that I took extra precaution during my test and pretended I was looking everywhere, even though I wasn't...lol.

Make sure you constantly look at all mirrors. But don't over-do it. Also, the main one where people stuff up is when they drive through an intersection. Even if it's green for you and red for others, you gotta look left and right when driving past. If you don't, they take points off you.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A

Are you around the campbelltown area? Campbelltown/Mac fields/Glenfield ? Or do you live relatively close to those suburbs? I'll give you my instructor's details. I went with him 2 hours before my test and it calmed my nerves down. Very good instructor. I referred him to my friends and they said they found it great as well.
He charges around $30 an hour.

Driving school name - "Sydney South Driving School"
Instructor's name - George
Mobile : 0409 129 275
Email: info@sydneysouth.net

Highly recommended :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
My mums tester said to smoke a cone before going for the test, calms everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)