Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
I don't understand how you can fail your L's test

Is it easy get you P's ?
Yeah it's easy. If you can do all the manoeuvres properly, can park properly, can drive properly, then the only thing you need to be worried about is settling your nerves. I remember on the morning of my test I couldn't stand on one spot. Kept moving around thinking about the test. But once the instructor gets in the car you get settled down a bit. Just remember to breathe and take control of yourself.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Are you around the campbelltown area? Campbelltown/Mac fields/Glenfield ? Or do you live relatively close to those suburbs? I'll give you my instructor's details. I went with him 2 hours before my test and it calmed my nerves down. Very good instructor. I referred him to my friends and they said they found it great as well.
He charges around $30 an hour.

Driving school name - "Sydney South Driving School"
Instructor's name - George
Mobile : 0409 129 275
Email: info@sydneysouth.net

Highly recommended :)
Wow... their price has gone up haha :S. Went from $36 when I last did it to $55 per hour now. But their pass rate is between 90-99%, so definitely worth it =P.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I don't understand how you can fail your L's test

Is it easy get you P's ?
yeah p's are a piece of cake :) the instructor might scare the shit out of you..
but me and the instructor dude hit it off lol..he is studying law and im studying law so yeah we just talked about uni the whole time, it was like a relaxing trip with a complete stranger :D

EDIT: reverse parking....i learnt how to do it the night before my ps test :p and yeahhh they dont ask you to do overly hard things..because theyll be taking a risk if they did, they just want to make sure you know how to drive, they dont want to see how small a car parking spot you can fit your car in, so dw you should be fine :)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
God I cannot reverse park for shit!
my dad me over practice it... I could reverse park my car anywhere any time...... then again since its such an unusual thing to do... you tend to forget how to lol

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You guys complain to much, come back when you do.
L computer course
2x 3.5Hr L courses
6hr P course.

Yeah.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
my dad me over practice it... I could reverse park my car anywhere any time...... then again since its such an unusual thing to do... you tend to forget how to lol
lmao, my dad was like there is a formula for all types of parking...like specific angles that you should follow all the time when parking your car in a certain way..e.g. with parrallel parking...it was something like okay youre right next to the other car, you reverse until your mirror has just reached the other car's back door...turn your steering wheel left and reverse until your car is now at a 45 degree angle in the car parking spot..then turn your steering wheel to the right and keep on reversing and BOOM! perfect reverse parking..mind you it works every time, yeah i take my dad's advice on this stuff..hes been driving since he was 7.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Did 40 hours legit /120. Passed red P's first go. On green P's now.
Friend did 320/120, failed red P's 5 times. On green P's now after failing green P's 3 times.
lol similar thing with me and my friend aswell,

me: 70 hours legit -> passed first time, on greens now.
friend: 150 hours legit, failed 3 times.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
i have to not speed.

I am generally over by 5km/hr

:(

Question

I had this fucking stupid instructor from L trent, she was really bad couldn't speak english nor did she know of the area. Anyway she said I had to indicate left at a round a bout even if I am going straight

Is this legit, i thought she was a fucking idiot saying it

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i have to not speed.

Question

I had this fucking stupid instructor from L trent, she was really bad couldn't speak english nor did she know of the area. Anyway she said I had to indicate left at a round a bout even if I am going straight

shes a "fucking idiot" because if youre going STRAIGHT!!! why would you need to indicate? the chick has issues bro. dont listen to her and change instructors if you can! she sounds like a major dud.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
i have to not speed.

Question

WTF that makes no sense, what an idiot. That will most likely cause an accident by doing it. It's simple, if you want to go STRAIGHT THEN YOU LEAVE THE BLINKERS OFF. IF YOU WANT TO GO LEFT, THEN FLICK THE LEFT BLINKER ON...and so on...and you wonder why this world has so many accidents. It's the poor teachings.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
umm idiots, you are supposed to indicate ~out~ of a roundabout.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you're supposed to but I only do it on really big ones, or if I'm turning.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
i have to not speed.

Question

Yes, you have to do it even if you're going straight. It's a silly rule, just causes more confusion tbh. But make sure you do this in your test.

If you're on a double lane (like i drew ^) and you're on a Blue lane, DO NOT INDICATE LEFT WHEN GOING STRAIGHT. But if you're on the RED LANE, REMEMBER TO INDICATE LEFT WHEN GOING STRAIGHT.

If you're on a single lane and going straight through the roundabout, then you still need to indicate left when exiting the roundabout.

If I remember correctly, they take 2 points off if you fail to do this correctly or don't do it at all.

lol @ the post(s) above.

Last edited:

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yes, you have to do it even if you're going straight. It's a silly rule, just causes more confusion tbh. But make sure you do this in your test.

If you're on a double lane (like i drew ^) and you're on a Blue lane, DO NOT INDICATE LEFT WHEN GOING STRAIGHT. But if you're on the RED LANE, REMEMBER TO INDICATE LEFT WHEN GOING STRAIGHT.

If you're on a single lane and going straight through the roundabout, then you still need to indicate left when exiting the roundabout.

If I remember correctly, they take 2 points off if you fail to do this correctly or don't do it at all.

lol @ the post(s) above.
I'll just add that after you get your P's, you won't ever bother doing this shit. You'll stop doing it after a week or so, just like everyone else :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)