Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ahahah bullshit snowfox

anyway, iv driven >30,000km on my ps and i am still learning stuff, perfecting technique and habits and shit

im a gr8 driver, one of the best imo, but i still dont know everything (still cant do a fucking j turn on tar :()

you're kidding yourself if you think you are a good driver, ~5% of drivers are good, the rest are fucking morons.
i can lol
handbrake turns leave much to be desired

lolwth

Banned
HSC
i can handbrake turn like a motherfucker, 180, chuck it in reverse, then kinda of j turn :(

know this dude with an old vs ss or something, can just chuck a 360 lol, just rips it left or right and it just slides and he does a 360
amazing

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
would be markedly easier in a rwd
lol i just rip the brake and hope for the best, i cant get it around corners
180s are easy, then you just jturn back around woo

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
can anytone else answer my q?

thanks!
The safe option is, if it's a right at a set of lights (like in my test) then just wait at the line to trigger the light sensor. I honestly doubt they'll give you a right hander across heavy traffic, just because of the logistical nightmare it'd cause with giving you enough time to finish the test.

Either way, I'm fairly sure there was something in the book stating that you're not meant to be over the line at an intersection whilst waiting to turn. Could be talking out of my arse here, best to check that one. If you do have to go forward, make it only a metre or two; you're meant to keep the wheels facing straight (so if you get rear ended you don't fly into oncoming traffic), and chances are you'll run wide on the turn and lose points if you're too close to the median when you start to turn.

lolwth

Banned
HSC
idk i got told you can wait in the middle something something

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ye trying to scour thru the pages of the handbook

EDIT:
"It is an offence to get caught in the middle of the intersection when the lights
change. You must stay on the approach side of the intersection until you see a
space in your lane on the other side of the intersection that is big enough for your
vehicle." (although this applies to going onto a packed road, not really 'turning'
but also -
When turning right at traffic lights:
• Enter the intersection as shown in the diagram, unless a sign indicates otherwise
or there is a red right turn arrow displayed.
• Wait until oncoming traffic clears or breaks and then turn safely.
If the lights change to yellow or red while you are in the middle of the intersection,
you are allowed to turn right. You must turn as soon as it is safe to do so. Be sure
your front wheels and car are straight and not blocking the oncoming traffic.

So I guess you can

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my dad was telling me about this the other day.

im pretty sure u CAN creep forwards beyond the line, as long as you're not in the way of oncoming traffic, then turn when there's a safe gap.

dont worry about being stuck in the middle when the red light comes, because when it DOES come, all oncoming traffic will stop and u can make your turn.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ye trying to scour thru the pages of the handbook

EDIT:

but also -

So I guess you can
the problem is that everything is at the testers discretion; he could say you were obstructing traffic, failed to stop in time for the line, demonstrated poor control of the car etc

Imo it's best to just play it safe and stop at the line first, then if you can see a gap coming, creep forward. Otherwise just stay put.

Please note that I do none of that shit irl, but I did it in my test, just to play their game.

EDIT: second qutoe says its fine

lolwth

Banned
HSC
the problem is that everything is at the testers discretion; he could say you were obstructing traffic, failed to stop in time for the line, demonstrated poor control of the car etc

Imo it's best to just play it safe and stop at the line first, then if you can see a gap coming, creep forward. Otherwise just stay put.

Please note that I do none of that shit irl, but I did it in my test, just to play their game.

EDIT: second qutoe says its fine
nah he should be fine. he wont be doing anything wrong. when the light goes green he can move up to inline with the median and either wait for a safe gap in the traffic (it would have to be a massive one for it to be worth it) or just wait for the lights to turn, then he has right of way anyway

disorder

HSC
Pretty much everyone I know faked at least the last 20 hours on theirs and didn't get caught. It's not like anyone can tell if you write it up properly.

Me, I did about 76 hours, I only had to do 50 but I didn't learn to park well until I was up to 60, and I couldn't get in for a test until I'd gotten another 15 after that.

rowdyroddy

HSC
ive only written in about 25 hours in my book
the rest i havent bothered, in reality i have probably done 100 hours,
so ill just fake about 10 pages...
fuuuuuuu

mhs10

HSC
a lot of people i know got well over 200 hours without faking it... mind you they have nothing better to do with their lives so they have plenty of time...

you have to make sure tho that if u do fake large drives in, that you do a break every 2 hrs, other wise it doesn't count... so i've heard...

I have had my L's for nearly 6 months now, and have done 80 hours. If you need to fake the hours, you mustn't go anywhere. so if you dont go anywhere, dont go around saying other people have nothing better to do with their lives. its really not that hard to do 120 hours in 12 months

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
passed at mville first go today ye boie.

thought i failed too

MissMadiD

HSC
Just dont round up your friving times to 5 or 10 increments, they get suspicious about it.

and make sure everything is signed correctly because they can be pretty harsh on that too.

I screwed my log book up anyway and have to rewrite it, I wrote the wrong liscence number between my mum and dad for 6 pages of driving -_-

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Just dont round up your friving times to 5 or 10 increments, they get suspicious about it.

and make sure everything is signed correctly because they can be pretty harsh on that too.

I screwed my log book up anyway and have to rewrite it, I wrote the wrong liscence number between my mum and dad for 6 pages of driving -_-

I rounded mine up to the nearest 15 mins, everything was like that, and it was fine.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I have had my L's for nearly 6 months now, and have done 80 hours. If you need to fake the hours, you mustn't go anywhere. so if you dont go anywhere, dont go around saying other people have nothing better to do with their lives. its really not that hard to do 120 hours in 12 months
lol.
I've had my L's for nearly three years now, I only have to do the 50 hours, and I'm up to 20.
Yay me.

klitzy

HSC
Congratulation to all those honest individuals who wouldn't dare think of not doing the 120 hours. Well done. All I know is I didn't and I'm the real winner.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
120 hours over 12 months is 2.3 hours a week. For some people that is a huge stretch, especially if they don't use their cars much anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)