Family cat is dead, i hate cats, everyone hates me now (1 Viewer)

T- Rex

HSC
every d@y cat try to make happy but cat d1e

catdead i h8 cat

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
You can fix that nowadays. By the way, it's not the fur you're allergic to, most likely - it's the protein in their saliva.

Not to be horrible, but if she wasn't forced to be outside, she wouldn't have been run over.

I guess you should tell them that you mourn in your own way. It's unfair of them to expect you to be demonstrative in grief or emotion.
well theres protein in the fur right? or at least they lick their fur a lot and that would get saliva on it, i dunno.

She was never forced outside, if anything she was forced to be inside a lot by my sisters who liked to play with her, she loved being outside and would cry at the door all the time until some1 let her out which i did because it suited me just fine, its not like she was some dumb inside cat that didnt know about cars, a few months ago she had an injury to her back legs from a fight, my guess is she wasnt as fast as she thought she was and miss timed crossing the road.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
well theres protein in the fur right? or at least they lick their fur a lot and that would get saliva on it, i dunno.

She was never forced outside, if anything she was forced to be inside a lot by my sisters who liked to play with her, she loved being outside and would cry at the door all the time until some1 let her out which i did because it suited me just fine, its not like she was some dumb inside cat that didnt know about cars, a few months ago she had an injury to her back legs from a fight, my guess is she wasnt as fast as she thought she was and miss timed crossing the road.
So she had a fight with another cat (outside), which caused her to be too slow and to be hit by a car (outside). Indoor cats never have this problem, you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)