fastest way to get abs? (1 Viewer)

x_rogerr

HSC
im 15 i need some abs before my formal :)<
whats faster then just doing situps and crunches cause ive been doing for so long now and all i have is a flat stomach ):
and i swim 3 times a week and do 7.5kg weights like 2-3 times a week too for my arms ^^

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol wtf? Nobody needs abs, you want abs.

Now I'm no personal trainer, but that routine ain't gonna do shit for your stomach. Getting abs is too much effort, I would rather be relatively toned and still be able to drink beer.

08er

HSC
why would you need abs for your formal? planning to do a strip dance?

greekgun

HSC
U have to have pretty much no fat on your stomach and hips, otherwise trying would b a waste as u would have to lose weight first to even show ur abs. But if u are fairly lean just do a fuck load of
-crunches
-sit ups
-side sit ups
-leg ups (which is kinda where u lie down straight, raise ur arms above ur head so ur whole body makes a straight line and grab onto something, then lift ur legs to make a 90 degree angle while keeping them straight and slowly lower them without touching the ground and repeat. THis is especially good when u have some1 standing over u pushing ur legs down in random directions when u raise them and u resist)
Um yeah, do about 100 of these each in the morning, and 100 of these each at night for a while and ull b right. But dont bother if u have a gut.

Pace_T

HSC
why would you need abs for your formal? planning to do a strip dance?
i also wonder this

i think the thread starter wants to show off at the formal. smells like a troll

HSC
Formals are usually way later in the year? You got heaps of time

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
im 15 i need some abs before my formal :)<
whats faster then just doing situps and crunches cause ive been doing for so long now and all i have is a flat stomach ):
and i swim 3 times a week and do 7.5kg weights like 2-3 times a week too for my arms ^^
Draw them on your stomach with a texter?

Last edited:

WannaBang?

HSC
you are a woman if you do anything other than russian curls.

In soviet russia, abs get you!

amirite kev?!?!

Cisco-Kid

HSC
DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT HAS POSTED ABOVE ME

wow, you guys are really lost/....

situps and crunches dont get you abs.....first, do you have 7% bodyfat or less? if so, you should have abs...you need to start eating healthy and RUNNING. i suggest an all protien diet mixed with good cardio and you should have a cut up six pack in a few months. (keeping in mind your not overweight)
if you do have 7% bodyfat or less, than its just your age...your still maturing and at maybe 17 you'll get abs...

want more detail, pm me

x_rogerr

HSC
lols i just need to tank up for formal :) <
like peks and guns and wouldnt hurt to get abs so whe ni change for PE i can be like 'yeah you like this shit' :D
lols guess ill continue doing crunches and sit ups and stuff maybe might start jogging on weekends since i dont do much and continue swimming on weekdays :p

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
like peks and guns and wouldnt hurt to get abs so whe ni change for PE i can be like 'yeah you like this shit' :D
lols guess ill continue doing crunches and sit ups and stuff maybe might start jogging on weekends since i dont do much and continue swimming on weekdays :p
i'm assuming you get changed for PE in the boys' change room. are you gay?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol, sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)