• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING] (2 Viewers)

X

xeuyrawp

MaNiElla said:
Ewwwwwwww, i saw a piccy of those bastards kissing on some news site *vomits*

:cold:
And until I knew they were family, it wouldn't have been so wrong. Because I'm so revulsed, it must be evil, right? Right guyz?!

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
The_highwayman said:
I dont know whether the initial reason was simply that incest-derived children tend to genetically mutated. It might have been. Regardless, with society holding such a well established taboo i think it's unfair for the child to remain in an environment that completely ignores it. There's such a thing as being raised in an open environment, and then there's this. One has to wonder what psychological damage (assuming there is no physical damage) will be done to this child. Society wont gradually think "oh, i suppose incest is ok" like it has with the publication of sexual material in the mass media, for example. Life is going to be very difficult for the child and i honestly feel disgusted that two people could be so selfish to inflict such a life on an innocent human being.
I understand where you're coming from, but there are problems with this kind of argument. Think of things which are, or have been, frowned upon, e.g. interracial marriages or marriages across 'classes', single parents and, as a contemporary example, homosexual parents. Similarly, is it selfish for parents to follow eccentric pursuits (e.g. wearing extravagent outfits or dancing to music on the front porch) if their children might be teased/persecuted for it? My feeling is that we have it the wrong way round when we try to make people give up behaviors which aren't fully socially condoned instead of challenging the intolerant position of social conservatives. Of course, incest is more difficult because most cases, I would guess, fall into the dubious/pathological category that we want to try and prohibit. It may be unreasonable to expect people to learn to differentiate between 'acceptable' and 'unacceptable' incest, but so goes my standard utopian pipe dream of tolerance.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
KFunk said:
I understand where you're coming from, but there are problems with this kind of argument. Think of things which are, or have been, frowned upon, e.g. interracial marriages or marriages across 'classes', single parents and, as a contemporary example, homosexual parents. Similarly, is it selfish for parents to follow eccentric pursuits (e.g. wearing extravagent outfits or dancing to music on the front porch) if their children might be teased/persecuted for it? My feeling is that we have it the wrong way round when we try to make people give up behaviors which aren't fully socially condoned instead of challenging the intolerant position of social conservatives. Of course, incest is more difficult because most cases, I would guess, fall into the dubious/pathological category that we want to try and prohibit. It may be unreasonable to expect people to learn to differentiate between 'acceptable' and 'unacceptable' incest, but so goes my standard utopian pipe dream of tolerance.
that's sorta my point though.
Is incest just like all though other taboos that have been relaxed in recent years or will it always be considered a No-no?

Also, the examples of parent's clothing choices etc are hardly parallel to one's parent's being related (particularly when it comes to the potential anguish each would cause to a child)

tashaa

HSC
codydhu said:
Imagine what their family tree would look like now...

Thats sooo wrong. Can they be charged or something?

Man who cares about that, the child is gonna be affected for the rest of her life!!.. these two are disgusting, man if my mum did that with my grandfather i would never wanna know them thats fukin disgusting!!!... This child is gonna be teased and bullied at school for a very long time, specially in primary since thats where everybody experiences being bullied soo immature but there kids!

THAT FATHER AND DAUGHTER COUPLE ARE DISGUSTING!!!!

tashaa

HSC
scarybunny said:
This goes against nature. Apparently if blood relatives have kids you can take 15 points of the kid's IQ, not to mention the plethora of disorders which the child has a hugely increased risk of getting.

Apparently the Arab population tend to have first cousins marry a lot- Mum sees loads of their kids in hospital, retarded beyond belief.

Spread the seed, people. Spread the seed.

Edit- I used 'apparently' twice. Wups.

The arabs married first cousins many years agoo, like wayy before our parents were even born they rarley do that anymore!!.. plus my mums first cousin is married to her first cousin, our families didnt approve but they got used to it and its fine!... although there kids both turned out blind so she cant have anymore children as they will all turn out disabled but there relationship isnt disgusting at all whats, disgusting is a father and daughter haveing a sexual relationship and a baby!!...

HSC
Uni Grad
This is really sick and they should all be killed
right now!!!!!!!!!!!
How uneducated and fucked up can you get?

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
I swear half the people in my town are incest.
A chick at school was sleeping with her cousin. Now there is a chick sleeping with her uncle, who has also slept with her brother and her cousin.

HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
I swear half the people in my town are incest.
A chick at school was sleeping with her cousin. Now there is a chick sleeping with her uncle, who has also slept with her brother and her cousin.
A girl I know hooked up with her cousin, but that's about the extent of it.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hey as if hot twins hooking up isn't hot?!
RIGHT GUYS?!!?!?!?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Yeah like that scene in Eurotrip NOT!!
hahaha nah im talking gender specific - female on female!
like Fuk Mi and Fuk U (even though they didnt hook up, would have been alright).

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
And until I knew they were family, it wouldn't have been so wrong. Because I'm so revulsed, it must be evil, right? Right guyz?!
umm......

:confused:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hahahaha ten years time, if she's still alive.
Mum, do i have a grandma and grandpa?
Mum, do i have a sister or brother?
These questions are going to be answered one day, lul.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
My hand has been red and sore as a result of continued masturbation since this article appeared in the news.

Man, typing with just my left hand is hard work.

boris

Banned
HSC
this made me lol so hard because it's totally not isolated and it's fun going shopping now. i like to try and pick out the incestuous couples.

tashaa

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Didn't you realise that since this news broke, NSW swiftly moved to the inquisitorial system where you are guilty until proven sinnocent?
yeah and its meant to be the other way around. " you are innocent until proven guilty"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)