fav game, memory,moment...WHATEVER!!! come on guys...cheer up!! (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Mr. Bean CANNOT remind u of anyone. He's one of a kind!
lol.. i meant... someone reminds me of him..... i think..??

haha.. forget knox and cranbrook!!! lol.. go CECILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
hahaha......-back me up spaary!!where's that damn boy when you need him?!
lol.... where'd ya hidie him GG?-sorry grk girl, im gettinlazy

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lmao
where did I hide him? aLeeOh, you go to his school! lol It'll be funny when he comes back and starts reading all this stuff. lol Looky there, he's just signed in :p

knox and cranbrook? interesting

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
knox and cranbrook? interesting
haha - what's that mean: "interesting" - what school are you at? Cecil, nice.... I have a bunch of imaginary friends... One is named cecil... What a co-inkidink! THe others are Jemima, Hesperatio and Frederick...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Interesting coz they're both poshy boys schools who are at war with each other. Na jokes. :p I'm at Marist Sisters, and yes I know you've never heard of it before.

I had friends as well. They were NOT IMAGINARY! I could see them and talk to them!! Their names were Salap-Panalap and Willif-da Wiley

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Haha - "poshy boys schools" haha... Would prob prefer to be there than Sisters (yeh, ive heard of it)... :p oh well... ce'st lie vie

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol Hey, I didn't mean to be offending or anything. My cousin went to Cranbrook, and he's normal. I love him to bits. lol

Us semi-private schools are jealous of you guys. So if we make fun of you, you know it's coz we're jealous!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
lol Hey, I didn't mean to be offending or anything. My cousin went to Cranbrook, and he's normal. I love him to bits. lol

are you implying that your earlier message hinted that all the other guys at cranbrook are NOT normal? lol......

gosh.. all of your friends have such posh nammes... what is it with fancy smchancy names these days??? mine were roger and bertie.
nice, plain, NORMAL names!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
are you implying that your earlier message hinted that all the other guys at cranbrook are NOT normal? lol......

gosh.. all of your friends have such posh nammes... what is it with fancy smchancy names these days??? mine were roger and bertie.
nice, plain, NORMAL names!
Hey my friend was Fred! cummon!!! a mate of mine had a brother who had an imaginary friend named brainus!

Cranbrook... Knox... normal.. puh-leez... i heard what ppl do at trinity... that shit is scary...

kalinda

HSC
how is bertie a 'normal' name will?
and sisters is a mad skool
i am a private - now please dont laugh - santa sabina
my names are usually weird - its no fun having normal names where you call it out and 5 people turn around

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Cranbrook... Knox... normal.. puh-leez... i heard what ppl do at trinity... that shit is scary...
the difference between knox/cranbrook and trinity - they are different schools... we are 2 of the 5 "normal" schools in the CAS system... trinity isn't worthy... a) they import all their athletes b)they do weird things with "anacondas" made in D+T... c) it's trinity, nuff said.

Originally posted by aLeeOh!
what do they do at trinity?
see above - but to sum it up briefly: they put wood "within" each other...

Originally posted by kalinda
i am a private - now please dont laugh - santa sabina
sabina is a good school... especially for drama... good GP made onstage '03 "perfect imperfections" - deep performance... Do you know/remember Miss Blake who used 2 teach there?

kalinda

HSC
nah i only started there in year 11 and dont know many teacher who dont teach me.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz

see above - but to sum it up briefly: they put wood "within" each other...
Thats what I heard about... so there are what are the other 3 normal schools...

P.S. if you have swimming pools and tennis courts, and like cranbrook OYSTERS at your school fete... its not normal :)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha -
Thats what I heard about... so there are what are the other 3 normal schools...

P.S. if you have swimming pools and tennis courts, and like cranbrook OYSTERS at your school fete... its not normal :)
touche' - yet again dear friend, i say touche' as i refer to my previous quote, take special note to what is now in CAPS...

the difference between knox/cranbrook and trinity - they are different schools... we are 2 of the 5 "normal" schools IN THE CAS SYSTEM... trinity isn't worthy... a) they import all their athletes b)they do weird things with "anacondas" made in D+T... c) it's trinity, nuff said.
touche', touche', touche'... hehe :p

Originally posted by kalinda
nah i only started there in year 11 and dont know many teacher who dont teach me.
oh - not too worry - she used to teach there, and moved to my old school, she's a legend... 2 years ago i went out 2 santa sabina 2 see their political theatre piece... that's the year above you... it was pretty fecken awesum...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol Trinity *shudders* Yes, they have a reputation that no one will EVER forget.

I'm quite happy to date private school boys....there's something about them ;)

It's true about the whole rich thing though. The schools are MASSIVE, and they just have so much money. But, I know people who go to private schools and they're not rich. Their parents work their arses off to go to private schools.

And about the names? lol I still get tormented about my choice of names for my 'friends'. My friends were cool! I was devastated when they moved away. You see they used to live across the road, and then when the big FOR SALE sign came up, I cried for days!

Woolwich is on the water. lol Does that mean anything?

kalinda

HSC
if you have swimming pools and tennis courts, and like cranbrook OYSTERS at your school fete... its not normal :)
but what happens if ur swimmin pool is just a hole in the ground with green water so i technically dont classified that as pool - does that make us normal? and i dont think we have oysters - tennis courts yes - but oysters???????

haha -

oh - not too worry - she used to teach there, and moved to my old school, she's a legend... 2 years ago i went out 2 santa sabina 2 see their political theatre piece... that's the year above you... it was pretty fecken awesum...
politcal theatre - in the end it turns out ok but for the rest of ur life when ever you mention political theatre be ready for girls screaming madly, rocking back and forth 'shut up no more. its over'

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I remeber reading someone from cranbrook having a whinge because the power turned off during the fete, and the oysters went off. :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol me too. One of the newspapers. They created this whole big thing about how massive the fete was and how much money had been spent, compared to a small public school's fete. Well, hey, my motto is: 'If you've got it, flaunt it, but only if you have it!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)