fav game, memory,moment...WHATEVER!!! come on guys...cheer up!! (1 Viewer)

kalinda

HSC
yuck off oysters - i would winge too. your skool most likely will smell like fish for how manny day?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol aLeeOh, you don't get it???

It's ok Will, she's innocent. :) She's probably the ONLY innocent one here. You and cmaddogz are guys so ur definitely not innocent, kalinda after being in my group at school is NOT innocent, I'm an angel :p (ha what a laugh!) so that leaves aLeeOh. lol

kalinda

HSC
yes i have been scarred by that group at woolwich - just one lunch time is mind twisting however i had 2 years
my innocent was lost with lengthy convos at that skool
though i have to say santa at times is worst then most of the convos at wool - except there are no words just images - *shudders*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lmao Our lunch times were fantastic. Oh, and now they're even better. With elly in the group, u should hear em. lol

Hey, why do u reckon we, as kids, have 'friends' that no one else can see???

kalinda

HSC
wouldnt have a clue - too much sugar?
so who is in the group now?
it must be great with elly back in - i remember the convos before she left
ooooooooooooooooooooo

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
sugar? lol no way, my mum was quite strict on the sugar. Maybe we just had really large imaginations. I think it's great! My little cousin (he's 15 months) and he has friends too! lol He doesn't have sugar, I think it's just coz he can relate to his friends. I mean, what conversation am I and he gonna have?

Me: "Hows life?"
15month cousin: "Great! I got chocolate before. Hows your life?
Me: "Crap. Chocolate makes me fat."
15month: "Ohhh poor you. See, if I get fat, people call me cute. If you get fat, people call you fat."
Me: "Thanks Christian, I love you too."
15month: "You're just jealous, coz I'm hot stuff, and you're not."

*hides head in shame*

Member Sabrina's group? We merged into one. It's so massive now. lol It's great.

kalinda

HSC
lmao thats great

so u guys actually merged. i remember in year 10 everyone talking about merging but no one actually was goin to. so when did this happen?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl

It's ok Will, she's innocent. :) She's probably the ONLY innocent one here. You and cmaddogz are guys so ur definitely not innocent, kalinda after being in my group at school is NOT innocent, I'm an angel :p (ha what a laugh!) so that leaves aLeeOh. lol
Hey... SOME guys are innocent... well theres gotta be someone, ummm... OH! a guy in my maths class.. he was in year 9 and knew NOTHING about ANYTHING like that!!! aleoh would know him, but i cant say his name... thats harsh :)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Anaconda is a personal joke with me and my best friend who is at Kincoppal. She's debates at Trinity and is scared of standing out the front when she speaks...
You know, having with turn your back on those Trinity boys....

lol

kalinda

HSC
lol yeah
my friend - f - is very innocent - didnt really know or want to know about anything but then she changed into my group at santa and well it quite humourous. we are still trying to get her to say the f word - she has never said it and wont

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
awwww I'm honoured lol thanks laura! :p

Hey, I was once corrupted, so now I'm doing the honours of corrupting. I have 2 best friends who r both younger than me, and I own the honour of corrupting my lil buddies.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl

haha - i admit, i definetely am NOT innocent... hahaha - probably the most non-innocent person here... haha... man, i don't post anything for a few days and now we're talking bout corruption - been there done that... haha. NEXT topic....

kalinda

HSC
jem grk_styl phd in corruption
but since we all know u do it so well
DR. Jems grk_styl at the woolwich school of corrupt little minds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)