Fave author? (1 Viewer)

greentsquare

HSC
Tracy Chevalier
and because of the HP series, JK Rowling
Nicholas Sparks, to some degree

Zakata

HSC
I absolutely love both Kate Forsyth and Isobelle Carmody, I don't think I can choose a favourite!

steph xx

HSC
i don't have one single author that i favour.

instead, i have a few:

sylvia plath, virginia woolf, george orwell, truman capote, oscar wilde and katherine mansfield.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i don't have one single author that i favour.

instead, i have a few:

sylvia plath, virginia woolf, george orwell, truman capote, oscar wilde and katherine mansfield.

lovely taste!

My favourites are probably Margaret Atwood, Donna Tartt, Bret Easton Ellis, Chuck Palahniuk, F. Scott Fitzgerald, John Kennedy Toole, Truman Capote, Sylvia Plath, Nancy Mitford, Agatha Christie, Oscar Wilde, Enid Blyton, Evelyn Waugh, Nick Hornby, the Bronte sisters...

for bringing me gorgeous literature at various stages of my life, from childhood, through shitty adolescence, and all the way into adulthood. :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
jodi picoult
john marsden
melina marchetta

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I could be an up myself turd and say myself, but in reality I love stephen king's writing. It has a sincerity and grasp of humanity very few authors achieve.

steph xx

HSC
lovely taste!

My favourites are probably Margaret Atwood, Donna Tartt, Bret Easton Ellis, Chuck Palahniuk, F. Scott Fitzgerald, John Kennedy Toole, Truman Capote, Sylvia Plath, Nancy Mitford, Agatha Christie, Oscar Wilde, Enid Blyton, Evelyn Waugh, Nick Hornby, the Bronte sisters...

for bringing me gorgeous literature at various stages of my life, from childhood, through shitty adolescence, and all the way into adulthood. :)
thanks!

you have marvellous taste yourself. in fact, we have very similar taste, i too adore all of the authors you mentioned with the exception of Margaret Atwood, Donna Tartt and Evelyn Waugh but only because i have never read their works.

however, going from your taste in literature, i am sure i would find them somewhat enjoyable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)