Favourite airline? (1 Viewer)

nunasdream

HSC
Based on Long Haul flights, Air New Zealand by a long shot! Korean Air are my 2nd favourite.

For Short Flights I would say Emirates, they're cheap and the food is decent.

mooo

HSC
Emirates definitely, followed by Korean air :)
on domestic routes, always try to avoid jetstar/virgin blue

HSC
Cathay Pacific is the best. Love the tv screens.

Worst is the Vietnam airlines. I had food poisoning from their food. And i had the window seat.

:(

Borbor

HSC
Finnair, Qantas, Cathay, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Royal Jordanian, Malev Hungarian, LAN and Iberia :D

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Really liked Air Vanuatu. I was 17, and they gave us free unlimited alcohol including spirits, no ID check.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i hate United Airlines, their flight attendants are fucking ugly and i'm always fucking scared.

British Airways and Air France have some fine ladies but you can;t help but stare at the Singapore Airlines girls.

lol i remember the times before the whole 911 thing the guys on singapore airlines let my in the cockpit to have some fun.

haha i remember when i was kid like 11 i use to repeatedly press the call button just to get a closer look at the ladies.

oh and singapore airlines had great movies, weird tv stations, great satellite radio, super nintendo!!!!!!!

does anyone ever actually buy something off the catalogues?

the one thing i hate most though on any airline it gets so fucking cold at night

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Biman Bangladesh Airlines, record 7% take off rate this year and only 50 food poisonings in the whole year!

kyokaku92

HSC
No one can beat Singapore in terms of food, service, air-hostesses :eek: and entertainment. I didn't have to play my PSP on the way to Tokyo from Singapore and back. Cathay Pacific has some great movies and Air France has decent food.

On the other hand, I have to criticise Southern China Airlines for their lack of entertainment and Korean Air for forcing me to sit through 3 hours of High School Musical (shudders) on the way to Seoul/Incheon because they have no back seat TVs for economy and my headphones broke. But the worst airline has to be Virgin. I got sick from the turbulence on the way to Cairns and back and the air hostesses have to be the most unhelpful and rude people I've met

philphie

Banned
HSC
i love chatting up the singapore stewardesses while at the airport while they're walking to their gate, they smile and ignore sigh

onur91

HSC
N/A
Singapore Airlines, the kindest stewardesses you will ever encounter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)