Favourite Cricket Star (1 Viewer)

Rellia

No doubt Australia is the best at cricket, and at the moment, Andy Bichel is my favourite- hes so cool!

Chang

HSC
I like ponting and beven the most. Ive been a fan of both of them for about 5 yrs. Beven is one of the worlds finest one day players while ponting is an excellent player in both tests and one dayer's. Of course steven waugh is ranked high up there... who noes he would be hitting centuries when hes 45

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm probaly adam ghilchrist. he's an alright bloke and boy can he hit them clean.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Steven Woe Woe What Is He Good For Waugh.........................and Punter..................2 of the nicest guys.........

guy

HSC
ever since i was a kid i have loved ricky ponting and was so stoked when he got captain
hate this brad hogg guy tho

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
<marquee>BOONIE - The greatest cricket player ever to wear the baggy green!! :gridnod: </marquee>

Rahul

Dead Member
i hate bevan. he was such a bastard when i asked for his autograph, after he got a duck:D

for my favourite....hmm in the aussie team it would be lee, coz of his agressiveness. love to watch him bowl. gilchrist is very exciting too.

as for international, cant go past sachin, its aginst my religion :lol:

ooooh and harbhajan singh, he was at my house a while back, no joke.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Hahahahahaha, I remember that one!

The only guy that was signing autographs was Brett Lee! He was a no name back then! He seemed so happy to get his 5 runs that he ran back and signed sum more! :p

But the thing with most cricketers now a days is that once they get
popular, they get cocky. Bloody Brett Lee, so fucking cocky!
Feel like givin him a belting sometimes :p

ps- rahul, you still haven't shown me those harbhajan photoz!

HSC
i don't have a favourite cricket star, but i do know which one i don't like, which is shane warne. What a fat ass loser who blames his mother for everything.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
How about Hooksies comment about her?

'Just because some hairy backed women wanted him.................' or some shit like that....

FiftyCalibre

Sif lee is cocky and shit now. A friend of his brought is in a team which i used to be in and brought him to our game. He sat there and chatted to us for a few hours. We didnt treat him special, he was normal. He was just "one of the guys". he didnt act cocky at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)