Favourite Cricket Star (1 Viewer)

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
no but the point is that he does these things when he goes on tours....also what about the drugs incidence???:rolleyes:
You go to the toilet on tours. You go to sleep on tours. Even if you are on a tour, you can't say that it automatically means their privacy is taken away from them.

About the drugs. Yes, I agree that it was wrong. I did say after all that I do not agree with everything that Warne does. The publicity on the drug scandal was not invading his privacy, as it AFFECTS the way players play the game. Because of it's ENHANCING CAPABILITIES, it would obviously affect his game, and don't forget, drug use is strongly opposed by the ACB, and for all sporting fields for that matter.

Nevertheless, there is a fine line between a person's private life, and issues such as drugs that would affect him, and the game.

Cheerio

thehalford

I really like Andy Bichel. He just eminates blokeyness.
Of the batters - it's all Mike Hussey. He plays for Northants (Pommyworld) in Winter, same county as my relos over there. Scored 329 earlier this year.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by thehalford
I really like Andy Bichel. He just eminates blokeyness.
Of the batters - it's all Mike Hussey. He plays for Northants (Pommyworld) in Winter, same county as my relos over there. Scored 329 earlier this year.
yeah, andi bichels a very handy cricketer as a baller and a batsmen.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Is Junior Waugh still contracted to NSW, or has he retired from State Cricket too?

Waqar Younis makes his debut for Northern Suburbs grade this w/e!........................wonder how he goes.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)