Favourite Cricket Star (1 Viewer)

1freedom

as a cricketer, not including there of field performances. i would have to say shane warne is just a pure genius, that ball to gatting in the 93 ashes tour is testiment to this, behind him i would have to go good old AB,

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
It was actually his first ball in a test

Ball of the century

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
It was actually his first ball in a test

Ball of the century
nah mate. it was his first ball in an ashes test.

he made his debut against india earlier in sydney.

he bowled pies for a whole game if i remember correctly, but i reckon the experience of being carted first up would've benefited the fat cvnt no end. prolly made him work harder than if he got a 5for first up.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont like cricket (personally i would rather watch paint dry) but i would have to say Brett Lee (simply for the perve factor)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i dont like cricket (personally i would rather watch paint dry) but i would have to say Brett Lee (simply for the perve factor)
heh. well that doesn't take away from the tool factor brett lee posseses.

he's just too full of sh*t to endear himself to me.

anyone who does cartwheels after getting harmison out would have to be a tool.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hahahaha. harmison couldnt hit a ball with a bat the size of chrissy from big brother.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
he's had a few swashbuckling innings. Batters who piss me off with exessive blocking are john crawley and rahul dravid.

Sammmmmuel

Originally posted by copious
he's had a few swashbuckling innings. Batters who piss me off with exessive blocking are john crawley and rahul dravid.

Hahaha yer and Ranatunga: he could take a whole 3 days to score a century

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Dravid is a heaps good batsman... His batting style is so mad!

Originally posted by freaking_out
i don't like damien martyn coz he's not that aggressive he's always blocking..:)
True, but when his in form, his good to watch!

Rahul

Dead Member
martyn is gunn!!

its easy to get the sucker tho. just pack the backward point area:p like fleming did.

his on side shots are exquisite

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by copious
well as a cricket purist i'd have to say dravid is great to watch.

classy test batsmen with the perfect defensive and front foot technique. doesn't play the pull shot enough for my liking though

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
martyn is gunn!!

its easy to get the sucker tho. just pack the backward point area:p like fleming did.

his on side shots are exquisite
i know ei, they always use the same tactics and he always 90% of the time gets out bcoz of it.:D

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Steve and Mark Waugh, Ricky Ponting, and Adam Gilchrist.

For those of you who are criticising Shane Warne by reflecting on his personal life, don't you think that the most important thing in a cricketer is to perform well on the field? I think Warney does that.

Don't get me wrong, I do not agree to what he allegedly did was correct, and I am not going to be on any side on these allegations. I agree that a good cricketer should also be a good role model. But fair dinkum, shouldn't we all stay away from his personal life and give him back his privacy?

Cheerio

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by SydneySwan
Steve and Mark Waugh, Ricky Ponting, and Adam Gilchrist.

For those of you who are criticising Shane Warne by reflecting on his personal life, don't you think that the most important thing in a cricketer is to perform well on the field? I think Warney does that.

Don't get me wrong, I do not agree to what he allegedly did was correct, and I am not going to be on any side on these allegations. I agree that a good cricketer should also be a good role model. But fair dinkum, shouldn't we all stay away from his personal life and give him back his privacy?

Cheerio
no but the point is that he does these things when he goes on tours....also what about the drugs incidence???:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)