Favourite Seinfeld Ep/Moment (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
Okay, so Seinfeld is/was a really popular show, so what is your favourite ep/moment?

For me, it's 'The Serenity Now'. Two very funny story lines. Frank and his "serenity now" and Kramer and his screen door.

ay0_x

HSC
SERENITY NOW!! haha I <3 it.

My favourite moment is definitely when Kramer covers himself in butter and gets a tan. Numan chasing him like a turkey lolol

six demon bag

HSC
I was just about to post a thread of the same name! haha. My favourites are Elaine's "little kicks" and when Bizarro Jerry and friends meet real Jerry and friends. haha

Fargus... :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
The Soup Nazi - "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

I loved it when that cabinet held all the soup recipes inside...

efhat

HSC
gotta love the keith hernandez ep where jerry is explaining the magic loogie LOL

HSC
I like the episode where George gets a toupee

And where they are waiting to be served at a Chinese restautant

And where Elaine is stuck on a subway train

Dr. Oyster

HSC
The ep where George tries to return the book to the bookstore.

klaris

HSC
Ahhh, I love Seinfeld.

Fave ep would be when George talks about a high school gym teacher.

"...and he would always call me 'can't-stand-ya' instead of 'kastanza'" (don't know if the spelling is correct, pretty sure it's not)

There are a load of funny moments but it is really hard to convey them through a net forum. You have to watch Seinfeld to be able to actually get what is happening and crack up.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
the soup nazi episode is classic! with jerry picking soup over his "snoopzie"

i dont know what it is called, but the episode where the plot goes backwards.

and when they are stuck in a carpark looking for Jerry's car.

Lentern

HSC
When they give away Jerry's car at the hire place and he starts lecturing the girl at the counter.
Woman: I know what a reservation is.
Jerry: I don't think you do.

HSC
"Is she hot?"

"She has good eyebrows. Women would kill to have her eyebrows."

"...why would anyone care about eyebrows?"

"I don't know"

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I like the episode where George gets a toupee

And where they are waiting to be served at a Chinese restautant

And where Elaine is stuck on a subway train
qft. too many people quoting the later seasons now. the butter shave? festivus? The little kicks? SERENITY NOW? Come off it guys that stuff is the horse droppings off the Seinfeld stallion. If you're quoting that stuff you don't get the show. Sure some of them are kinda lol (the little kicks) but to name them as favourite Seinfeld moments when there's so much better stuff in there is an insult to one of the greatest tv shows ever.

Having said that;

The Chinese Restaurant - Staple of the TV show and such a display of power so early in the series.
The Rye
The Fire

Both of those two because they have such completeness about them. There's almost nothing in either episode (from memory, because it's been a while since ive seen The Rye) that's in there for no reason. Everything plays a part. Fantastic.

---

Favourite moment? Too hard to pick tbh. I laugh a lot at Newman/Kramer antics and the bit with Newman serving as Kramers lawyer was one of the funnier moments of the series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVNPRm7y9xM - :rofl:

Or when Jerry started singing "The wheels on the bus" in The Contest (cliched episode choice but a fantastic scene)

Last edited:
HSC
qft. too many people quoting the later seasons now. the butter shave? festivus? The little kicks? SERENITY NOW? Come off it guys that stuff is the horse droppings off the Seinfeld stallion. If you're quoting that stuff you don't get the show. Sure some of them are kinda lol (the little kicks) but to name them as favourite Seinfeld moments when there's so much better stuff in there is an insult to one of the greatest tv shows ever.

Having said that;

The Chinese Restaurant - Staple of the TV show and such a display of power so early in the series.
The Rye
The Fire

Both of those two because they have such completeness about them. There's almost nothing in either episode (from memory, because it's been a while since ive seen The Rye) that's in there for no reason. Everything plays a part. Fantastic.

---

Favourite moment? Too hard to pick tbh. I laugh a lot at Newman/Kramer antics and the bit with Newman serving as Kramers lawyer was one of the funnier moments of the series
YouTube - Seinfeld - Speeding Ticket - :rofl:

Or when Jerry started singing "The wheels on the bus" in The Contest (cliched episode choice but a fantastic scene)
If your HSC really is 2005, stop bullying our ignorance grampaw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)