• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

krmak

HSC
NK Osijek....soon they'll conquer Europe, just wait till they find a goalkeeper and coach!

somborac

HSC
ye Crvena Zvezda, we got to the finals and were suppose to win but the war broke out and couldnt play or was this yugsoslav team at UEFA?? ..fuk that oseks... i mean NK Osijek...jk krmak..dolazi lenji supcino!

krmak

HSC
' Osijek nikad nece biti Ocek'...remember that Somborac. U get off ur lazy ass and come here, if i were u i'd be running from that shit side of Glenwood to this paradise on Earth side. If it wern't for that damned Meurants lane i'd tear your family apart. :mad:

kirabolton

HSC
Arsenal, Barcelona and Juventus??? HAHAHA 'cough cough' glory hunter 'cough cough'

^___^
HSC
kirabolton said:
Arsenal, Barcelona and Juventus??? HAHAHA 'cough cough' glory hunter 'cough cough'

i supported barca long before this season

i remembered the days when Rivaldo and Figo were there and i still remember Rivaldo's hat trick against Valencia :p

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
... said:

i remembered the days when Rivaldo and Figo were there and i still remember Rivaldo's hat trick against Valencia :p
Whenever i think of barcelona, i think of them losing 4-0 in the european cup final against ac milan

jedp

yea ive always supported barca, i was impressed when they beat liverppol 3-1 a few years ago in UCL and i liked alot of there dutch players too. My friends laughed at me when i said we'd be back when they were sitting in 12th position last year, but i knew they could come back as a major force in europe. in order i go for
Barcelona
Liverpool
Ajax
Milan

ps im glad beckham joined madrid and won nothing

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I supported Chelsea back in the day when the French captain was still half-decent, and they were about to sell most of their (sellable) players =p

HSC
personally i support arsenal.

what started out as a thing with one of my neighbours turned into full on obsession.

anyway, the neighbour in question had the last name berkhout. so clearly, we both liked dennis bergkamp, who at the time - and thankfully at this time as well - is playing for arsenal.

Handsome Phil

Hrvatska

HRVATSKA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISN't WIERD THAT SINCE CROATIA HAS BROKEN AWAY FROM YUGOSLAVIA CORATIA SEEMS THE ONLY TEAM TO MAKE THE WORLD AND EURO CUPS!!!!!!!

TAKE THAT SERBS GIVE ME ALL U GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Handsome Phil said:
HRVATSKA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISN't WIERD THAT SINCE CROATIA HAS BROKEN AWAY FROM YUGOSLAVIA CORATIA SEEMS THE ONLY TEAM TO MAKE THE WORLD AND EURO CUPS!!!!!!!

TAKE THAT SERBS GIVE ME ALL U GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stankovic on his own is better than the entire Croat NT

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
... said:
Manchester United

i'm having a big dilemma between Madrid and Barcelona atm :(
i used to like Barcelona and didn't like madrid but now i like both cos Madrid has Beckham and Zidane(both my fav player)
Dude that's so weird, I'm havng the opposite dilemma. I'm a Man Utd fan and I used have real as my fave Spain team, but since Hierro left, Im sorta sour and I really like Barca atm with guys like puyol and Xavi.

Apart from Man utd my fave teams are:
Southend
VFL Bochum in Germany
Rennes in France
Juve
BUt Man U are the most important, despite the fact I like to follow all leagues.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
man utd and milan

for the other leagues, barce or real betis in spain, leverkusen in germany, psg/monaco in france

krmak

HSC
Phil, but imagine wat could b achieved if Yugoslavia was still as one???

-and btw, im Croatian so b4 u even start thinking about wat shit ur gonna write bout Serbs i dont care.

kirabolton

HSC
... said:

mhmm...what i meant was how can a person's favourite teams be three of the most succesful? it's ok for one...maybe even two...but three

ta-da

HSC
dont have a favourite have a lot of teams i support and sympathise for ... but i do hate manchester united

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
krmak said:
Phil, but imagine wat could b achieved if Yugoslavia was still as one???

-and btw, im Croatian so b4 u even start thinking about wat shit ur gonna write bout Serbs i dont care.
Crotian or Australian?

favourite national team: Montserrat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)