• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite soccer team!? (2 Viewers)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
NOOOOOOOOOOO hes speakin italian

reynaldo where are u from ?
reynaldo as in ronaldo the soccer player? or no?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
paul williams use to give me the shits when he hosted the premierleague section!

^___^
HSC
world club:
s.america 22
europe 20

go Boca!!!

as for wc, well, u gotta admitt that home crowd is a strong strong advantage...never under estimate the aura of home fans

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by ...
go Boca!!!
yes go Boca!!!

edit: although Boca is cheap and lose all their good players to the likes of milan and real, but they'll still kick real or manure's ass anyday. too bad english team's like manure can't buy brazillian... hahaha... idiot english people. :D

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
Boca rely more on teamwork..and heh, they have the best young argentine striker atm..Tevez!!
that kid is an animal...the next Maradona!!

Iarely is pretty good..
and yea, they have to sell players, cos otherwise how else they gonna make money :\

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Tevez is 20 i believe... so i wouldn't call him young. Saviola the other argentine is more established as he is already with Barca for 2 years. but Tevez proly has more potential being 2 years younger... i wonder which euro team is gonna get him first. FC Bayern might swallow him for 10-15 million pounds. Tevez i think is already too old to become the next Maradona...

players like Adu and Paim might come close if everything goes well for them... they might even be better than Pele and Maradona. Adu and Paim is only 14... i've being following their progress since they were 13.

here is an article for Mr Freddy Adu's info:

"Freddy Adu was eight years old when his Ghanian mother, Emelia, won an immigrant visa in the US Green Card Lottery and the family moved to the USA.

A natural ball player, in 1998, Freddy's soccer prowess came to the attention of the US Olympic Development Program and he attended trials for youth prospects at a US Soccer Federation Camp.

He so impressed his coaches that he was chosen for a US regional select team and played in a series of games against Italian youth sides in 1999 and 2000.

The top Italian club, Inter Milan spotted his talent and immediately offered a package reportedly worth $700,000 to attach him to their youth program and oversee his soccer development.

An offer his mother refused.

After becoming an American citizen, Freddy made his official US Under-17 National Soccer Team debut (March 2003) at the qualifying tournament for the Under-17 World Cup Championship.

Since then, Freddy has signed a $1million (630,000 UK pounds) sponsorship deal with Nike, the sports equipment manufacturer.

And now rumors circulating in Britain suggest that Manchester United, the English Premier League giants, are preparing to sign the boy superstar - although Under English Premier League rules, he could only join United's Youth Academy. Signing a professional contract would have to wait until his 17th. birthday.

But will his mother Emelia hold out?

Say 'no' - again?

You can bet a Soccer agent's bottom dollar - there's going to a lot of twists to the Adu tale.

But when Inter Milan and Man. Utd. - two of the biggest clubs in Europe are excited - Freddy Kofi Adu is shaping up to be soccer's version of the American dream."

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
NOOOOOOOOOOO hes speakin italian

reynaldo where are u from ?
southern sydney..

the username is inspired from Flamengo's former "Artileiro" (Striker) - Reinaldo - currently at PSG.

But i prefered the spelling 'ReYnaldo'

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!

But when Inter Milan and Man. Utd. - two of the biggest clubs in Europe are excited - Freddy Kofi Adu is shaping up to be soccer's version of the American dream."
Inter milan being one of the biggest clubs in europe ?
ur exagerating ;)

but yeah ive heard of these players on sites such soccer net but i havent seen them in action . I guess he must be a great player since all the websites are raving on about him .

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Adu is like 14 or 15 has (almost?) everything, apparently. And Man Utd can usually spot talent when they see one.

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Adu is like 14 or 15 has (almost?) everything, apparently. And Man Utd can usually spot talent when they see one.
ricardo is an exception

but yeah man utd seem to have a good eye like howard he's doing quite well.

but since iam a newcastle fan i still think it should have been a penalty ,so i dispise man utd and tim howard!! Argh!!

^___^
HSC
tevez was born in 84

thats heaps young for a player to be rated as the next Maradonna..
not even saviola got that kinda of status

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Inter milan being one of the biggest clubs in europe ?
ur exagerating ;)

but yeah ive heard of these players on sites such soccer net but i havent seen them in action . I guess he must be a great player since all the websites are raving on about him .
nah man... i don't exagerate. the article does. but then again you're saying that internazionale and manure are not one of the biggest clubs is foolish. see "one"? the the biggest club has to my club...

Adu is born 89 LOL. and already sign a nike contract of 1million at the age of thirteen. :)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by ...
tevez was born in 84

thats heaps young for a player to be rated as the next Maradonna..
not even saviola got that kinda of status
that all depends on who rates him... different people think differently. we'll just have to wait and see. but the brazillian kids are way better than the argentines at the moment... with the likes of robinho, diego, adriano, and kaka...

abdooooo!!!

Banned
ricardo is an exception

but yeah man utd seem to have a good eye like howard he's doing quite well.

but since iam a newcastle fan i still think it should have been a penalty ,so i dispise man utd and tim howard!! Argh!!
what? nah tim howard was already well known before manure signed him... he was the best young keeper according to the CM3 scouts with the exception of buffon, one and half year before he signed for manure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)