• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
that all depends on who rates him... different people think differently. we'll just have to wait and see. but the brazillian kids are way better than the argentines at the moment... with the likes of robinho, diego, adriano, and kaka...

-_____________________-"
the whole argentina
Saviola was good, but i guess he didn't make the impact locally as big as Tevez..and yea, have to wait..

i love both kid...

abdooooo!!!

Banned
hahaha... i love both kid.... sounds like you have a crush on them kids... like that micheal jackson dude. so who do you think is the hottest of them two? personally i like them black... the Adu type. :D

Originally posted by Numero Uno
manure = man utd lol

which team u go for abdooooo ??
its posted here earlier:
favourite teams: boca, barca, fc bayern, juve, liver...pool :D

so who hates les murray... that guy is an idiot. :p

Numero Uno

HSC
no one disturbs me more than les murray... a stroke would in my mind be the best way out for him. :D

yeah i'll tell u who i hate

the italian corespondant
tony polumbo

why ??
cause he keeps on whinning how italian league serie a
is the best League in the world

the only team which is good in italy is Lazio and roma and maybe napoli (maradona) thats it !

SKA

me and my baby
HSC

the italian corespondant
tony polumbo

why ??

the only team which is good in italy is Lazio and roma and maybe napoli (maradona) thats it !

bleh dun follow italian soccer

abdooooo!!!

Banned

the italian corespondant
tony polumbo
hahahaha.... polumboooo!!!

the guy talks funny... can't understand half of what he is saying. he's italian so he should be whinning about how serie a is the best league in the world... its racism. :D

Numero Uno

HSC
hahahaha.... polumboooo!!!

the guy talks funny... can't understand half of what he is saying. he's italian so he should be whinning about how serie a is the best league in the world... its racism. :D
LOL

yeah thats the italians for ya

btw only gay people follow italian soccer :D talk about boring and defencive

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
LOL

what are u trying to say?? ur gay??

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hmmm thats funny... i didnt think he was by the way he talking

ow u talking about that crazy homo bear guy

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
LOL

you are calling me "gay" ??

sure, it is a defensive league ('catenaccio') - but it is also a tactical league. That is why Italian teams do so well (i.e. 3 out of the 4 semi finalists in last years CL).. because they can control possession and basically shut down their opponents. Its the most 'artistic' league - as each match is likened to (by my friend) a game of chess.

as a result the attacking phases of the match have much more control and fluidity to them than "kick and run" (the English Premier League) :)

for me, anyway, watching a game which has more style, elegance and foundation is more enjoyable than watching one where both teams kick the ball as hard as the can towards the opponents end and all chase it together, only for the other team to pick it up, and do the same thing.. over.. and over.. and over.......

and btw if you ever get to see some Serie A action you'll notice it is only the bottom teams that show the absolute defensive tendencies that make them so hard to defeat, and ultimately turn the game into a bore-fest. The best games come from the top sides.. two of note this season were Milan 3-1 Inter and Milan 2-1 Roma... games with not only ingenius tactical input but also a technically sublime attacking style of play on both accounts.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
For above posters, please keep the offensive language to a minimum.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A

the italian corespondant
tony polumbo

why ??

hmm... Roma, will find it hard to stay at the top as they don't have any money to buy new players... or even pay their existing ones !!!

hmm... Lazio? same situation, money. They have even less than Roma. Stankovic and Stam are leaving at the end of the season, Conceio already has and they can't afford to bring any new players in, unless they are unknowns from the Serie B.

hmm... Napoli? they are in Serie B. I would call them, 'historical' and/or 'nostalgically arousing' .. but not "good". However i hope they and Fiorentina make it back to Serie A in the coming seasons.

---

and yeah, Tony Palumbo is a nark, not because he whinges about the Serie A being the best, but because he is so damn biased towards Juventus..

"Juventus this... Juventus that".... "Del Piero is the best...." .... "Pavel Nedved is great..." ... "Lippi is a genius.." ....

i guess he doesn't realise (or just chooses to ignore) that there is a conspiracy regarding Juventus... years of late goals, extended injury times, dubious penalties... and that a whole lotta people hate them.

But not as much as Real Merchandise... boy i hate those arrogant Madridistas...

Numero Uno

HSC
i think thats what he/she is trying to say... so many homo people roaming this forum this days. :)
pfft thats what i say !!
damn copy cat abos are taking over these forums !!

hey reynaldo guess what,
all brazilian football is a couple of stepovers hahahahahhahaha
nah im just kidding
i know you're gonna get pissed at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)