Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Fulham is awesome, especially how chris coleman managed it last season..

goonercat

HSC
I'm of the dying breed that is the Arsenal fan. Obviously.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
vanbasten said:
BTW, RUBIX, are thos ebay jerseys genuine because I saw this white Milan Jersey, long Sleeve, With Schevchenko and & on the back for 40 bucks and hesitated because I didn' think it was the real deal. Are they real, good quality, etc ?
yep my one was authentic nike with tags etc ... with barclaycard patch and all ... BUT u should first ask the seller if its authentic or replica, look at there positive feedback record look at the pics closely, they cant afford to lie if they have a high positive feedback record because it will decrease feedback and buyers wont be confident ... try to compare it with a real pic ... GL with getting one ...

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
IM WITH YOU GOONERCAT!!!!
Im an Arsenal fan myself.. but my jersey is reallllly old.. it has Dreamcast on it.. thats how old it is!!
They still rock, its just that Real Madrid have gone on an absolutely crazy spending spree buying champion players to make a champion team... and look how that has worked!

I wish i was Roman Abramovich.... he's so WEALTHY!!!
Imagine that.. just BUYING a soccer team on the side...

INCA G

HSC
VALENCIA AND AC MILAN are the best teams unquestionably

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Arsenal are cool. But they arent yet cool enough to be named one of the greatest teams of all times like 60's Madrid, 80's Liverpool, 90's Man Utd, 90's Madrid

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Liverpool FC, n, im not ashamed but Leeds United too, they'll be back!! n so will liverpool...

arse, r good, great even, but like every great team, we're waiting for them to start faltering, ironic their last loss came from Leeds at highbury 3-2 (wasnt it?)

neways go LFC n LUFC!

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
reno2004 said:
Arsenal are cool. But they arent yet cool enough to be named one of the greatest teams of all times like 60's Madrid, 80's Liverpool, 90's Man Utd, 90's Madrid
+ Milan of late 80's/early 90's

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Rooney is a tool..
i despise him, he's an overpaid baffoon that plays like a trout and looks as if his face was sat on by a Dorito-eating Hippopotamus!!!

At least Kewell has flair in his game...

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
Juventus had better win something this year.... Champs League should have been ours 2 years ago but those assholes from Milan were gifted it when Nedved was suspended.

Liverpool had better do something this year too with Rafa and Cisse in there

Whitlamsfan

I support Leeds United and whatever team is playing Man. U.

I think Allan Smith is a traitor going to Leeds biggest enemy and is a complete bastard would love to see Man U play Leeds at Elland Rd. and see the crowd reaction too.

They'll be back!

somborac

HSC
Red Star Belgrade aka Crvena Zvezda all the waaaay!! we actully won UEFA some odd decade ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)