Feeling Like Shit? (1 Viewer)

iluvGG

HSC
zxcvbee said:
any one else feel like as each test goes by, you just get more over the hsc, and start relsing how distant your actual uai hopes may be. I no this is properbly not the case for those who do well, but im finding especially after english, i feel like my uai assperations are well and truely gone down the drain, its the worst feeling ever. I mean in the english i was seconds away from just walking out, and brawling my eyes out..

They say you get what you desevre, but i hate it when people constantly tell you you'll do fine, but its like you feel like you are not smart get me? Im one of those people that eveyone is like Your a smart cookie to, you'll do great you have worked hard this year, but i dont see/feel that at all, i feel like im throwing it all away, and its annoying cos i no alot of people are gena be shocked at my result..
YESSS!!! wouldn't change anything about what you said. that is 100% the way i feel!!

phunk

HSC
The HSC is quite possibly the worst thing ever conceived by man. It's the BIGGEST POS(piece of shit) EVER! I want to stab it in the fkn eye, piss all over it, then burn it and then stomp all over the ashes

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Takuto said:
HAHAHA nice, totally gave yourself away

more like shes got a nicer face than you, so you're insecure bitches trying to cut her down?

QQ more

oh, and if she was a dog, i would be even more inclined to tell you to STFU
:S

wendus

krawr.
HSC
phunk said:
The HSC is quite possibly the worst thing ever conceived by man. It's the BIGGEST POS(piece of shit) EVER! I want to stab it in the fkn eye, piss all over it, then burn it and then stomp all over the ashes
totally

tomfelix

HSC
zxcvbee said:
They say you get what you desevre, but i hate it when people constantly tell you you'll do fine, but its like you feel like you are not smart get me? Im one of those people that eveyone is like Your a smart cookie to, you'll do great you have worked hard this year, but i dont see/feel that at all, i feel like im throwing it all away, and its annoying cos i no alot of people are gena be shocked at my result..
I feel the same. So much expectation. And we have no idea how we went in our exams, but the pressure-depression of the HSC makes us imagine we went shit. I don't know what the solution is, for me or you, but obviously just keep trying for the rest of exams.

Also, all the people saying we'll do fine is truly off-pissing I must say. In fact all the hype is just too f-ing much. It's not supportive, not wehn theres people texting you and emailing you and mailing you to say good luck, not when theres unis sending you good luck emails and newspaper stories about your hsc and magazine liftouts on the hsc etc etc etc. You tell people you're doing the HSC and they act like you've just announced that you're going to get divorced or die or give birth or something, with all their comforting and stern and melodramatic wisftul stares. It's just a test...right? "Sure, sure..." the person replies, looking at you with a tight dry smile, as if you're heroically denying the fact that you have a terminal illness "Just a test." It's just too much pressure, it feels like the whole of society has just halted and is now sitting there on its haunches scrutinising us expectantly. And it freaks me out. Quite frankly. THaT is why I think we're depressed, zxcvbee.

OK I should go get ready for maths now.

Annalisee

HSC
It's so strange because like you zxcvbee people are constantly telling me that I'll do fine and I'm smart because I do okay and I have fairly good rankings. However my school is ranked 474, it's so rediculous. I get good internal rankings cos everyones either average or dumb as shit.

right now it's all about pushing that little bit extra and studying so hard to get every single mark you can.
It'll be over soon.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Annalisee said:
It's so strange because like you zxcvbee people are constantly telling me that I'll do fine and I'm smart because I do okay and I have fairly good rankings. However my school is ranked 474, it's so rediculous. I get good internal rankings cos everyones either average or dumb as shit.

right now it's all about pushing that little bit extra and studying so hard to get every single mark you can.
It'll be over soon.
SAME!!! i get good ranks cos im just smarter then a bunch of not so smart people.. DOes this make me smart, the fact that i come first with a mark of like 65?? arrrr i hate it i got legal tomo and srsly dont no what im gena pull off..

Anyways goodluck guys
the hsc can die after all this, i think so anyway..
Looking forward to talking with you all after this crap is over with!

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
I am on the same boat ! I am coming like top 4 in every single subject, and they are those good scaling one, 4 unit maths , 3 unit maths , ESL english , Chemistry and Physics . . .but what i am worrying is, my school ranks pretty low . . well not that low but about 250 . What i am thinking is . . am i really doing well ? as in for real . . ? what if i compared to other school like those selectives . . i might be coming last. . . this totally makes me feel like shit.

And guess what , for some reason . . i dont know why though. My school gave me a scholarship . . i think its called the AAA . . dont know whats the long form, at first I was like, holy shit . . score!, but afterward its like . . shit meh what if i do shit in the HSC . . is that mean i totally failed my school, and disapoints those teacher and principle who decided to give me the scholarship. . . .

Although its a good thing that i got the scholarship , but i am sooo inconfident in myself. . . why would a school show soo much love to me ? To someone who just came into Australia for only 5 years . . and still having problems with english. I am not complianing that i have reciewed it, just that now i feel the pressure of the school + family. . . i am really afraid that i will disapoint them . . This may sounds strange . . . but i totally have no idea how and why i get the scholarship, as in i am not even the best student in the school, maybe second or third . . why did they choise me?

Omg, this is driving me insane, i dont want to disapoint my family, my school . . but i am soo insecure that with my limited english volcabulary and grammer level . . . . no matter what shit happens, i better get 90+ . . . my parents are like spreading the words like . . . MY SON GOT SCHOLARSHIP!!, as in like . . . every single one of my relatives knows . . even all those in HONG KONG. . NO MATTER WHAT SHIT HAPPENS, i better get AT LEAST 90 . . . or else i will be ashamed. . my parents , school will be disapointed in me , all the relatives will go "Yeah , i knew it . . he is just lucky that he got the scholarship, he is dumb and stupid . . i knew he wasnt that great. ." blah blah blah . . . i can so see all of that comming .

If i didnt do well in the HSC, i am a goner. . . pretty much says it will be the end of the world for me .

gcmk

HSC
hon1hon2hon3 said:
I am on the same boat ! I am coming like top 4 in every single subject, and they are those good scaling one, 4 unit maths , 3 unit maths , ESL english , Chemistry and Physics . . .but what i am worrying is, my school ranks pretty low . . well not that low but about 250 . What i am thinking is . . am i really doing well ? as in for real . . ? what if i compared to other school like those selectives . . i might be coming last. . . this totally makes me feel like shit.

And guess what , for some reason . . i dont know why though. My school gave me a scholarship . . i think its called the AAA . . dont know whats the long form, at first I was like, holy shit . . score!, but afterward its like . . shit meh what if i do shit in the HSC . . is that mean i totally failed my school, and disapoints those teacher and principle who decided to give me the scholarship. . . .

Although its a good thing that i got the scholarship , but i am sooo inconfident in myself. . . why would a school show soo much love to me ? To someone who just came into Australia for only 5 years . . and still having problems with english. I am not complianing that i have reciewed it, just that now i feel the pressure of the school + family. . . i am really afraid that i will disapoint them . . This may sounds strange . . . but i totally have no idea how and why i get the scholarship, as in i am not even the best student in the school, maybe second or third . . why did they choise me?

Omg, this is driving me insane, i dont want to disapoint my family, my school . . but i am soo insecure that with my limited english volcabulary and grammer level . . . . no matter what shit happens, i better get 90+ . . . my parents are like spreading the words like . . . MY SON GOT SCHOLARSHIP!!, as in like . . . every single one of my relatives knows . . even all those in HONG KONG. . NO MATTER WHAT SHIT HAPPENS, i better get AT LEAST 90 . . . or else i will be ashamed. . my parents , school will be disapointed in me , all the relatives will go "Yeah , i knew it . . he is just lucky that he got the scholarship, he is dumb and stupid . . i knew he wasnt that great. ." blah blah blah . . . i can so see all of that comming .

If i didnt do well in the HSC, i am a goner. . . pretty much says it will be the end of the world for me .

dude, breathe! relax, dont worry everyone is going through this stage. i feel like totally crap after all the exams, my UAI aim has just plummeted! but we cant change anything and we have to move on and try to do our best in the next exams :D

Instinct77

HSC
feel so unmotivated for my last 2 exams, especially modern history on tuesday finding it hard to focus and study when the end is so near.

but hey 3 days left of practise essays/cramming, motivation usually comes in fear or failing!

adnan91

HSC
hon1hon2hon3 said:

which scholarship?

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
i've been getting very little sleep, eating poorly, not exercising or getting out (at all, really). so far i'm still ok, though... hopefully i can last until nov 3 then it's ok :D

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
I feel like total shit; I'm glad i came across this thread. And the feeling gets worse as each exam passes.

All we can do is: do our best and let it sort out itself

cheney31

HSC
inter108 said:
Positive marking is when the marker will not deduct marks on false information.

They observe and only mark you on the relevant information according to the question.

The marking criteria is more lenient then of normal high schools as i have been told.
im sure if u bullshit 9/10 WRONG stuff u will get mark deducted..
i said WRONG stuff not irrelavant stuff.. so if u have 9/10 irrelevant stuff thats fine as long as they are not literally WRONG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)