Final Fantasy XII: Advent Children (1 Viewer)

phatinc

HSC
I liked it alot, animation was pretty awesome, but the story was just weird >.<

I totally didn't understand it and it barely had anything to do with the plot left over from final fantasy 7....or maybe i'm just over analysing it...

but the fight scenes were awesome (especially cloud's sword fights...sooo AWESOME!)

but still the best part of the film was the opening, when XIII is running with his sons (or whatever they are) and then you see the remains of the old town, sigh the music, can't describe the music...it's too good

kouri

well w t f
HSC
robo-andie said:
The first time I watched it, it was in Japanese, dubbed in Vietnamese, with English subtitles.
I eventually muted the tv and just watched the movie, I enjoyed it HEAPS!
I have never had the opportunity to completely finish FF7, or really, any of the FF games except for Mystic Quest :p. I still understood the story though, which I think is always a big plus.

Yes jhakka, Tifa's fight was awesome. I played it over twice before I let the movie continue. :)
Dude, You need to watch it in Japanese with English subs!!!!!!
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

*shock*

vietnamese hahaha.. aiya. i think i'd die.

but yeh. I've heard a bit of the English voices.... meh. still no where near as good as the original :) As..... usual.

ta da~

robo-andie

HSC
I could have handled the Japanese and English subtitles, no worries.
It was the poor Vietnamese dubbing which did it for me.. oh grrr!!
I will def try and get a hold of an original copy, atm I only have a friends English version.

EDIT: who's on the left?

Hot pics btw.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Piece of shit, though I expected no more from it. I'm a big fan of the game, no doubt, played it back when I was 12 years old. Square's will to revamp their characters into models that the juvenile fanbase will feel sexually attractive to is just bleh. And quit milking the fucking thing.

Nice battle scenes, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)