Final Fantasy (1 Viewer)

DailyChocoMilk

HSC
Final Fantasy VII was hugely overrated. All my friends were madly in love with it in PRIMARY school, and I never caught the hype.

I loved Final Fantasy VIII though, even though Squall's lack of personality was annoying. Most of the characters were, but I liked the music and the cut scenes.
(Ultemicia makes me want to strangle game controllers everytime I try to finish the game. She is the only end boss who can make me get that frustrated over a video game)

Final Fantasy IX kicked ass. Zidane had personality and the fighting actually took some effort. (unlike VIII which all that was required to do was summon GFs)
All the characters looked eight and nine though. +1 in pedophilia.

Final Fantasy X is a clear favorite of mine. It was well made, characters had dimension and the story made sense. The fighting took thought and it was satisfiying to see the game end.

Final Fantasy XII was alright, but the ending left me somewhat unsatisfied. The fighting was also hard to get used to, and I used to put off the main quest just to do hunts. Balthier made the entire game worthwhile.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
i got 8 on ps1 and i don't know where the disk went
peeves me off till this day

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i'm going to order ff9 online.

such a great game.

it has an awesome soundtrack (opening screen and melodies of life).

so good.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
@Uncles - agreed.

@tommykins- agreed as well. FFIX was hugely underrated. One of the best FF's to come out on the PSX.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
is there an actual release date for XIII or is it just more of this Q2/3 20xx bullshit

Melville_1st

HSC
i wish to play 9 again, but my disks wont work anymore....except for when my friend uses it.. :jedi:

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
I never got a chance to play VII, but I'll try it if can get my hands on a copy, see if it's as good as people say it is. I absolutely LOVED X, I still play it, but I want to finish it before I start on X-2. Don't know yet if I'll get XII or not.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I never got a chance to play VII, but I'll try it if can get my hands on a copy, see if it's as good as people say it is. I absolutely LOVED X, I still play it, but I want to finish it before I start on X-2. Don't know yet if I'll get XII or not.
VII is mediocre
X-2 is shit
XII is shitter

rokkuguhyo

HSC
XII isn't that bad...it's just REALLY annoying how you can't even use abilities once you unlock them on the board thing, because you need to buy them first. I don't see the point.

BlueNess

HSC
Playing IV atm but realised that the final boss is going to take HEAPS of levelling up which I have neither the time or patience for *sigh* I've played 90% legit, would it matter if I cheated 10 more levels on now?

cole-

HSC
N/A
x was good
x-2 was shit
xii was... not as shit as x-2 but was still not as good as x
vii was great

im actually excited for xiii coming out for xbox, xbox needs some good fantasy rpgs =[
back to the original turn-based way of the game
didn't like how they had it in xii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)