Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
bah

play Xenogears

now theres depth !

J

jhakka

I beat Ozma once, and it only took a few minutes.

Final Fantasy IX was a bit bleh for me.

J

jhakka

I liked Quinna for a while, but then went off it since it just got too annoying.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
FF7, even though it is really short... for an FF game anyway, i believe sub 20-hours is very possible, i've done it in 24 without trying too hard.

I found FF8's magic system to be a crock of shit. Class based and materia (FFT and FF7) are the best so far IMO.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I loved FFT, it is the only game that i have ever played from start to finish 10 times...it's a lot i know...and considering the length...also an extremely long thing to do...but i pick it up after not playing it for 6 months and i start playing again...it's awesome...

this is of course the playstation version

Bone577

HSC
N/A
SipSip said:
I loved FFT, it is the only game that i have ever played from start to finish 10 times...it's a lot i know...and considering the length...also an extremely long thing to do...but i pick it up after not playing it for 6 months and i start playing again...it's awesome...

this is of course the playstation version

Theres a PC version of FFT? That'd be quite nice.

SelphieBoffin

HSC
Also does anyone know who you run around as in the Desert Palace if you take any of the following combinations to Oeilvert?

A) Include Eiko
B) Include Eiko and Dagger
C) Eiko, Dagger and Vivi

Because I'm curious, I always think "must do that" then take the same combination every time (Zidane, Dagger, Steiner, Freya) ...
As far as I remember....and it's been a while.....Steiner will be the one you run around with if he's left at the desert palace, whoever else is left at the desert palace. If Steiner's not there and Freya is, then it'll be Freya. And if neither of them are at the desert palace, then you'll be controlling Eiko. You can only control Vivi if the three others left at the desert palace are Dagger, Amarant and Quina. You'll never control Dagger, Amarant or Quina.
So therefore, if you include Eiko in your Oelivert party, it depends on who is left behind on who will be controlled at the desert palace.

Last edited:

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I thought VIII was okay too, except that magic was obsolete in it. You only use a few spells, and the rest you just use for junctioning.

I think it's still better than IX though...I'm finding it so hard to play through it, there's no story!

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
IX is the worst final fantasy....maybe after ff5. IX was too easy, and the battle system was crap...trance was crap....and the last boss had 60000 health....60000!!! I killed him in 2 turns using Thievery, Dragon crest, shock, and flare x2

alien

HSC
dangerousdave said:
Am I the only one that hated FF8?
i hated ffviii at first but maybe that's because my bro used the ps2 for too long when playing it... i never got a go =(
but i would have to say i like ffx the best. haven't finished ffx.2 yet though

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
10 had no freedom

no world map = crap

monsters became repetitive.. i think i had a similar problem with ff8 if memory serves correct....

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
ive only played FFX so my vote is a little biased. Ever since i got my Ps2 i got a Ps1 memo card in the hope fo playing the older FF games, but it hasnt happened yet. Mind you, this poll is good for me, so i know which one is the best to get (although i probably should get all of them). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)