First impressions on Macquarie (2 weeks in) (1 Viewer)

bimatty

HSC
Lol, to all of those of you doing STAT 170/171, see if you can do PSY 122 instead. It still has all of the boring stats and maths, but it's not as hard, because it has components of psychology.

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, to all of those of you doing STAT 170/171, see if you can do PSY 122 instead. It still has all of the boring stats and maths, but it's not as hard, because it has components of psychology.
Well the thing is most of us doing STAT170/171 need that unit as pre-requisites for later units. And PSY 122 won't count for that unfortunately. But I enjoyed STAT170 it was very interesting.

juliastegner

HSC
I went into Macquarie University not knowing what to expect having just finished High School. However, my first 2 weeks have been great! O-Week was fantastic, and I have met a lot of really nice people in my lectures and tutorials.

My only real worry is that Assignments, Tests and Homework are beginning to pile up now, but I guess that is only to be expected. 2% tests + assignments are a tad more annoying than not, but I guess I'll use it as a form of revision and to keep on top of my work.

Surpisingly, all my lecturers have been of top quality, and we have covered so much material over these past 2 weeks.

Yeah, so all in all, Macquarie University = amazing so far! (lol @ quick judgement after 2 weeks).

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

p.s. I hate stat171
oh hai der official , you have the beauty (very good lookingggg) and brains (99.85!) , any uni would be lucky to have you as a student , luckily you received the 12k/year scholarship from Macquarie (wowowowow) , yayers proud of you ! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)