First Place in Course 2005 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
"topping"/winning isn't everything :)

I think anyone who did top deserves a pat on the back, but survey says the abovementioned selective schools will still do VERY well in the grand scheme of things.

society's evil

HSC
:( well, i didnt top drama!!! grrrr :(
thought I'd top at least one subject.
Oh well, I guess I can still get a 100 UAI!

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Who really cares? I'm considered pretty ditzy by my close friends as well. I've got a fun side, and a hardworking side. I like to mix learning and fun together... so long as I keep my academic level to a satisfactory level, who really cares about my ditzy level?!?!?!

This tall-poppy stuff is just really low and immature. Can't you find something more productive to do?
It's ok to be ditzy and so forth, as long as you do not distract others with stupid stupid questions all the freaking time. It isn't tall poppy syndrome when it has been happenning for years.

chikkin_blob

Go Maureen

GO MAUREEEEEEEEEN!!!

1ST IN VA AND 1ST IN ENG EXT 1

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew u cud do it ^_______________^

GO HORNSBY!!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
15280 History Extension Mattea Jean Cussel Alstonville High School

+1 for public education. Good stuff Mattea. We're also in the middle of nowhere :)

We've all done really well this year. Was up at school earlier, all our teachers are extremely pleased.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Dumsum said:
15280 History Extension Mattea Jean Cussel Alstonville High School

+1 for public education. Good stuff Mattea. We're also in the middle of nowhere :)

We've all done really well this year. Was up at school earlier, all our teachers are extremely pleased.
If you don't mind me asking, did he get 50/50? Just curious whether the top mark was 49 or 50.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
15110 Economics Kostia Lubarsky Sydney Technical High School Bexley

GO KOSTIA ! he deserves more than 1 top of the state... at least 3 lol.. !

i duno if he pulled me up or not.. i took my own mark lol 87 87 XD

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
c_james said:
If you don't mind me asking, did he get 50/50? Just curious whether the top mark was 49 or 50.
It's she, and I'm not actually 100% but i'm pretty sure she got 50.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm very pleased with PLC--hehehe, we're meant to be the smartest cohort to go through PLC for a fair while yet, though the insider bets are that PLC class of 2007 will squash the entire state flat! Guess everyone did their bit--my marks got pulled up by at least 10 marks each...excellent...yeah, we topped the major languages this year--they're all my friends or friends of friends, so I'm very pleased for them!

St Patrick's also seemed to have done well--seems like a school on the rise, after excellent results from last year as well. JR--well, that Amelia Joy Thompson (Quasar) just HAD to top something again before she finished her HSC, didn't she? But she's a smart freak. Congrats also to Rench for topping Business, nishkak for topping SDD as an accelerant, and yulz555 for Ukranian Continuers--are there any other state duxes here on BOS?

Well done to all for completing the HSC and seeing it through to results and UAI time

hectorlau

sly fly said:
Who was the chick who topped 3 subjects? I can't be bothered looking through the whole list again
Elise Ho from Pymble Ladies' College, i guess her stock of Jap anime got her the top for jap continuous?

15110 Economics Kostia Lubarsky Sydney Technical High School Bexley
Grats to Kostia, who worked so much for it.

HSC
N/A
'16955 Entertainment Examination Dannielle Ryan Terra Sancta College (Quakers Hill Campus)' - congrat to this gal, she jus beat me =-) band 6 students for entertainment foreva, n suck crap to all those people who laugh at me doin entertainment n thought i was a gay dude =-P

YuMchA

HSC
Ragerunner said:
Awesome!

Wow, Ruse only topped 2 subjects this year.
but one of the subjects is an accelerated topic for them so all those ppl beaten by yr 11 =P jks its cool and the english chick isnt she like accelerated to the shittshouse??? o.o

7th Sign

HSC
prinze__martin said:
shout out to all de la salle scools for tryin ther hardest =-)

de la salle students tried their hardest to get band 2 lol

jokes...

what de la u go to kno any lowies form this year 12 cronulla one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)