ok the sex isnt bad!! we havent properly "done it yet"
wtf is 5 minutes???? lol i wanna ride for hoursssss
=|

dont you get sore?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Born Dancer said:
not at all bad experience. i didnt say i didnt enjoy sex, but there are people who dont. and if you are taking that viewpoint, we are "made" to have reproductive sex.
now now brown cow
im in no means to be taking the viewpoint of reproductive sex......
its all for funnn for me at this stage... but i can see we're your coming from.
maybe i should ask him if we should save the reproductive sex until we get married....lol he did want to only have sex after marriage until i 'changed his mind' ... subconsciously

lol jk!!!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
now now brown cow
maybe i should ask him if we should save the reproductive sex until we get married....lol he did want to only have sex after marriage until i 'changed his mind' ... subconsciously

lol jk!!!
what the hell man. i dont believe in that, but you said we were "made to have sex"
well technically, we were made to reproduce.

ps. sorry nicholas :eek:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
nwatts said:
i reckon good grammar and good sex are intrinsically linked
lmaoooooo

we're : where
experience / experienced
hey, cant you see i graduated highschool TWO YEARS ago.. geezzzzz thats .. umm.. a long timeee... lol

its not my night tonight is it!
the reason why im stuck at home doing an assignment since 8pm!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I know the response I am going to get from this and you all think that I am a try hard etc. but what are your thoughts on drugs?

Even legal ones, if you want to have a good time, just head down to Happy High Herbs, they have heaps of aphrodisiacs.

Alternatively, get the fucking dom on the dude, and jump on him. Seriously. Any man who can't appreciate a woman on top of him, while being like, "in them"...sorry, I know that sounds weird, but it really is the best.

Buy ultra thin condoms, they're great. Also, I don't know if you were doing this before, but use lube, warming lube is good fun.

Also, why can't you start with oral, then once he is in full throttle, whack on a dom and continue with the sex? That is pretty normal, and no sane man would all of a sudden go limp at this point.

Fuck you seem like a patient girl, what a lucky guy.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
now now brown cow

lol jk!!!
wasnt this the guy called muhammed who refused to have sex with you because it was bad and against his religion? and he thought oral sex was completely fine?

lol what a tosser, i am glad he only lasted 5 mins and sounds almost completely impitent.

Skeeta

HSC
i guess she didnt squirt this time

:rolleyes:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
nwatts said:
blokes are born knowing what is good and what is bad sex.
HAHAHAHAHA no.

majority of guys i've been with sucked. lots. and would refuse to change it up. and it was bad sex. boring sex. pointless sex.

and to the threadstarter, your boyfriend sounds like an ex. he hated condoms and loved oral and would only have sex in one position. which he didn't like anyways but apparently was the best.

shake it up, give him time, take control and tell him to wear a condom or no sex :)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Serius said:
wasnt this the guy called muhammed who refused to have sex with you because it was bad and against his religion? and he thought oral sex was completely fine?

lol what a tosser, i am glad he only lasted 5 mins and sounds almost completely impitent.
wow its the internet, and people actually remember my stories?
fuck, i dont know if thats a good thing, or people need to get out more.... lol
and no, he isnt muslim. i will not make that mistake twice. (no offence to anyone)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Skeeta said:
i guess she didnt squirt this time

:rolleyes:

nope not this time, pleaseeeee.. he jst changed the sheets, his mum would kill him ( ha ha ha :rolleyes:)

another person that remembers my stories, how ironic... and i thought i was unknown in here. guess im infamous for the squirting thread.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Just get ur boy to jerk off like 20-30 minutes before one of ur sessions... If that doesn't help take him 2 da doc for sum premature nasal sprays or something! :p

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Other than Christians who are just fucking weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)