First year at uni and hate it! (1 Viewer)

chuvakboyarin

MQC Rules...
HSC
true..true..totally agree..but ones everyone gets used to being stressed 24/7 than it becomes normal..

HSC
Pretty sure I win this depressing battle...

I go to UTS!!!
We have a total of 3 trees, a huge hole in the ground and the biggest condensed block of concrete in the southern hemisphere.

It's a sad and anti social place..

bio_nut

HSC
Absolutely fucking hated school. Uni is amazing, love it so much.

Maybe you people just aren't suited to higher education.

HSC
Pretty sure I win this depressing battle...

I go to UTS!!!
We have a total of 3 trees, a huge hole in the ground and the biggest condensed block of concrete in the southern hemisphere.

It's a sad and anti social place..
three trees? what three trees are you talking about, i don't think we even have one. there are ones on the sidewalk that coincidentally happen to be near the buildings. i was actually just thinking yesterday about the sad lack of grassed areas to sit at uts... i ended up walking to central cause there's a park there lol, but then some weird guy came up and sat almost right next to me :uhoh:

i agree, it's pretty anti-social. but then again i don't have time for the sports&rec clubs or societies, maybe it would be different if i did.

Last edited:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
three trees? what three trees are you talking about, i don't think we even have one. there are ones on the sidewalk that coincidentally happen to be next to the various buildings. i was actually just thinking yesterday about the sad lack of grassed areas to sit at uts... i ended up walking to central cause there's a park there lol, but then some weird guy came up and sat almost right next to me :scared:

i agree, it's pretty anti-social. but then again i don't have time for the sports&rec clubs or societies, maybe it would be different if i did.
lol win.

Yeah all uni r shite xcpet the unsw nigger g's

Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

Raix

HSC
I don't mind it. I need to make more friends but I'm getting there. Lots of acquaintances, not many people to hang out with =(
I've gotten so lazy with lectures though. I miss 2-3 a week on average. I catch up on them enough to do my tute homework but my CS units are bleh. Haven't gone to one in a month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)