First-year IT Camp 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
why is this site only for BIT people, what abotu the wicked BbusBcomp peoplem, they deserve a spot on that site.
We'll make our own forum that will be even better.

S

Shuter

Donshe said:
Nice suggestion Shuter. In order for it to be that good.

No Shuters allowed :)
It's the no Shuters club, we're allowed to have one.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You guys are posting too much :p. I have 300+ photos, so I'll have to find space before I upload them. If anyone wants any particular ones (like 1 or 2, not 300!) then PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
You guys are posting too much :p. I have 300+ photos, so I'll have to find space before I upload them. If anyone wants any particular ones (like 1 or 2, not 300!) then PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.
hey jasee man can u post them up soemwhere on the site ? i dotn know what i want to see , if u cant get it on the site, can u please send me some photos of gamblers sweating it out in blackjack ? thanks man Sashatheman@hotmail.com

S

Shuter

jasee said:
If you can send them to me I can chuck them all up on my site.

nanabite

HSC
jasee said:
I got a nice one of you too eating dinner on the first night - I'll throw it onto the BIT site now.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sorry if i am posting too much , but what shuter suggested is a good idea, maybe if u zip the photos into one file ,m send it to shuter and he can quickly put it up for all to ogle at

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I was joking about the posting; you guys are welcome to post! :p.

Its about 200+MB atm, I'm going to resize them later and I'll upload some somewhere.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
Gahhh don't stick that dinner pic of me! :p
u could have clearly included that line in yuor previous post, please jasee cut down on your wild post-sprees :)

ps this camp ruined my sleeping patterns, i have to catch up on 2 nights of no sleep.

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Haha when my flatmate came back from this camp this arvo he looked so tired/hungover.... sounds like you all had a fun time, I wish my faculty had a camp... except when journalism students get drunk they tend to just rant about how much they hate John Howard....

jordie

HSC
heeeeeeeey. I'm jordie. Shuter would know me, other might too... jacee you might remember me, i was there with shuter when u were talking bout BOS or something like that. I have a few pics, like 5 or so. lol. Not that great, cept i got awesome close ups of shuter and sasha. lol. i have like 1 or 2 of a poker game too. The rest are all blurry. Was gonna put em up on my server but its being a bitch atm and doesn't wana work. :/

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jordie said:
heeeeeeeey. I'm jordie. Shuter would know me, other might too... jacee you might remember me, i was there with shuter when u were talking bout BOS or something like that. I have a few pics, like 5 or so. lol. Not that great, cept i got awesome close ups of shuter and sasha. lol. i have like 1 or 2 of a poker game too. The rest are all blurry. Was gonna put em up on my server but its being a bitch atm and doesn't wana work. :/
hey man whats up, good to hear u got atleast 5 photos, i brought my camera to the camp and it never left my bag, u recon u can send my those 5 photos? sashatheman@hotmail.com

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
there is 10 people viewign the IT faculty section and noone is telling me where to get these photos. dammit. if anyone here is from the IT camp and i havent already spoke to them , can they please post a photo so i know who i am tlaking to . thank yuo yuor help is appreciated

edit these people are all guests who are viewing this stuff, so get an account please and post your photos to me.

Last edited:

jordie

HSC
yeah ok sent. its 11 photos not 5. lol. some aren't that great tho. if anyone else wants them just tell me and i'll send em along.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
nanabite said:
This is what you get for only paying the girls to sit at our table.
LOL. What a mad picture ;D

I didn't actually talk you to jasee. :p

Man the convos and weird stuff that goes on in cabins at night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)