First-year IT Camp 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuter

Osiris8732 said:
oh well, all the public humiliation was worth it
I ended up with 3 xbox games, a usb key, a shiny necklace for my girlfriend (almost ex after she saw those photos...) and a bunch of other crap

I certainly got my $50 worth
But you just flogged the camp cash!

I ended up with USB key, laptop bag, golf acc bag, and some memo folder.

mysteek

HSC
HAHAHA yeha rite...like going into the yellow shirts cabins and STEALING the money from there!

Osiris8732

i stole less than a 1000 from the yellow shirt cabin, and there were no sexual favours for teachers... only myself

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Osiris8732 said:
i stole less than a 1000 from the yellow shirt cabin, and there were no sexual favours for teachers... only myself
So you admit to stealing aye? :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
oh by the way , if they will be on a site make shore u have thumbs of them , not like shuters site, u dont know what yuor clicking on , for all i know its photos of him self from his private collection/

sarahbee

All you people talkin about how wonderful the camp was obviously wernt stuck in the middle of the Lawson sex orgy on the first night. scared for LIFE my friends for LIFE!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sarahbeeS2 said:
All you people talkin about how wonderful the camp was obviously wernt stuck in the middle of the Lawson sex orgy on the first night. scared for LIFE my friends for LIFE!
whats this lawson sex orgy? are u tlaking about the same camp?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
SashatheMan said:
jasee my man , whats happeneing with the photos, are they ever gonna see the light of day ?
Have some patience dammit! :p

S

Shuter

If that was the girl on girl first kiss stuff trust me we had to hear all about it in emu 3.

nanabite

HSC
sarahbeeS2 said:
Bull. That was just some tasteful BIT bonding. Nothing sus went on in the 10 person spoon, it was boy-girl-boy-girl and anything that happened in that bed in the corner is my business alone.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
nanabite said:
Bull. That was just some tasteful BIT bonding. Nothing sus went on in the 10 person spoon, it was boy-girl-boy-girl and anything that happened in that bed in the corner is my business alone.
your busienss alone? its spreading like a plague. but dont worry i dont want to hear about this BIT orgy . these was an orgy in emu cabin, no girsl involves though.

nanabite

HSC
I'm not going to boast anything of the sort, and unless something happened that I don't know about, I don't think any BIT guys are going to be boasting that.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
guys i want 2 tell u something serious, spamming is wrong and should be stopped

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)