Food at USYD (1 Viewer)

GivenTake110

HSC
N/A
Re: Best japanese food in Camperdown?

I find it always depends on where your lectures are before lunch. I'm towards science road/Vet building and with the hour lunch we get there is hardly any time to go to Newtown and enjoy a cheap meal. Instead I have to resort to my own lunch or the clone meals around campus (all the union owned cafes have the same food, at the same $$$$ price). Ralph's is ok, but again its quite a rip paying $8-9 for a sandwich...

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

$8 assorted meat box from kebab brothers... mmm... i'm getting hungry just thinking about it. make sure you get loads of mayo on it!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

$8 assorted meat box from kebab brothers... mmm... i'm getting hungry just thinking about it. make sure you get loads of mayo on it!
Yet to try the meatbox challenge. One of my mates was telling me about it a couple of years ago and I got intrigued. I have also seen the video on Youtube of the guys from the Architecture faculty devising their own race based on the Meatbox.

Quite an enigma I have to admit.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad

+1. Chicken meatbox with bbq and chilli sauce = delish!!

if you've got time to spare during your breaks, theres tonne of good places to eat at Newtown, Broadway and in the CBD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)