Football - Summer Transfers (2 Viewers)

Charizard

HSC
Just a waste of money, if they want to be as good as they say they do then their is hardly any fucking point buying Bentley lol.

Terry and Lescott will both stay unless they pay a stupidely high fee. And if Beckham has any shred of self dignity he'd never play for Man city, but maybe he doesnt.

How many more attacking players do they need? if i was a city fan id be more concerned about their defence.

Charizard

HSC
who the heck is Mame Biram Diouf? and why the hell did man utd pull out of the race to sign huntelaar?
Just a prodigy i'd imagine, since he was immediately loaned back.

As for huntelaar who knows, i find it hard to believe that the best team after him is vfb Stuttgart.

I'd take him at chelsea for sure. Better then Kalou

HSC
catalan paper sport is reporting that barça have signed zlatan ibrahimović for €40 million + eto'o (5 year contract) and hleb (on loan). not confirmed by either club but interesting to see if this materialises.

HSC
btw, real madrid are trying to push huntelaar out the exit door to stuttgart as they've made the highest offer so far. if they get more than 15 mil for huntelaar, i guarantee they will sign xabi alonso. put the house on it.

johony

HSC
How many more attacking players do they need? if i was a city fan id be more concerned about their defence.
i suppose they do want to create a lot of buzz for themselves by signing exciting attacking players, not uh, defensive defenders (bar terry probz). city only sought after beckham for his name, and its importance to the brand; a la mls and la galaxy.

Charizard

HSC
All well and good but you would think putting as best a team as possible out where would be the first preference.

Robinho, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Tevez, Caicedo, Benjani, any other ive forgotten.

I don't know that they need adebayor aswell, best spend that 25 mill on 2 international defenders.

plus 25 million for him is overpriced, hes a lazy offside machine, for 25 mill they could have bought strikers such as luis fabiano,huntelaar,hetinga, almost benzema, etc.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
City's got way too many strikers, just like Tottenham. Be interesting to see who Hughes goes with in his attacking/striker formation.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Just a waste of money, if they want to be as good as they say they do then their is hardly any fucking point buying Bentley lol.

Terry and Lescott will both stay unless they pay a stupidely high fee. And if Beckham has any shred of self dignity he'd never play for Man city, but maybe he doesnt.

now this is more like it. Man City have like 8-9 strikers but you have to remember that a team requires "chemistry" and they need solid defenders.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
All well and good but you would think putting as best a team as possible out where would be the first preference.

Robinho, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Tevez, Caicedo, Benjani, any other ive forgotten.

I don't know that they need adebayor aswell, best spend that 25 mill on 2 international defenders.

plus 25 million for him is overpriced, hes a lazy offside machine, for 25 mill they could have bought strikers such as luis fabiano,huntelaar,hetinga, almost benzema, etc.
yeh, Heitinga is a dutch defeder for Athletico Madrid.

• Benjani is going to Hull (negotiations about to begin)
  • Bellamy should take up Sunderland's offer
  • Caicedo should move to Spain while he is young and talented
  • Evans is a beast youth talent but he shouldnt stay as a reserve player
  • ADEBAYOR is a waste of money, like seriously the guy scores 30 in his first season, and Wenger is a hero, now his second season is shit, Wenger lets him go.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
City's got way too many strikers, just like Tottenham. Be interesting to see who Hughes goes with in his attacking/striker formation.

Pfft, Tottenham are shit. end of story.

The most likely City Formation is:

Robinho-----------Adebayor----------------Tevez

----------------------Ireland-------------------------

Barry---------------De Jong---------------SWP----

Bridge--------------Kompany-----------Richards-

------------------------GIVEN-------------------------

HSC
yeah, higuain is unreal.

--------------------given----------------
--richards--kompany--dunne--bridge--
--wright-phillips---barry------ireland--
------tevez-----adebayor----robinho---

??? no idea. maybe a 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield? interesting to see how hughes fits in so many good players

Roy9

HSC
How is Adebayor going to explain that the move wasn't for the money, lol

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
Pfft, Tottenham are shit. end of story.

The most likely City Formation is:

Robinho-----------Adebayor----------------Tevez

----------------------Ireland-------------------------

Barry---------------De Jong---------------SWP----

Bridge--------------Kompany-----------Richards-

------------------------GIVEN-------------------------
Highly doubt City have the ability to play 3 at the back. It's really hard at the EPL level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)