Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
their revenue is about 400 million pounds a year from memory, maybe euros.

Plus they took out a 300 million dollar loan for this season i think. Their in shit hot debt no doubt.
ive read that their transfer costs are coming from

150 million they already had
100-150 million in loans
and the rest from the sale of players who arent needed

Peter_2222

Banned
HSC
Owen has disgraced Liverpool my love of my life team. How dare he go to the Scum United. I hope Liverpool buy Aguero. HE will be the best player in the world mark my words. Fuck ronaldo that motherfucker. There is only one "real" Ronaldo and that is the phenomenon Ronaldo from Brazil. Now that guy is the king and always will be

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol no. I'm pretty sure Ronaldo will not end up fat, running into dead ends to resume his career.

From memory, Owen was a boyhood Everton fan? He thus shows that loyalty is not one of his traits. He is only after the money, or the club that best suits his ambition. Which is fine. At least Owen gave you his best years.

Considering that the contract Owen signed is pay as you play, this could be one of the shrewdest signings in years. What have Utd got to lose?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Lol no. I'm pretty sure Ronaldo will not end up fat, running into dead ends to resume his career.

From memory, Owen was a boyhood Everton fan? He thus shows that loyalty is not one of his traits. He is only after the money, or the club that best suits his ambition. Which is fine. At least Owen gave you his best years.

Considering that the contract Owen signed is pay as you play, this could be one of the shrewdest signings in years. What have Utd got to lose?
lol, in all honesty, if i were an everton fan and liverpool offered me a professional contract, loyalty would be the last of my issues.

samwell

HSC
Can Carlo ancelotti speak gud english his last interview was okay but this could b a major problem like scolari
Ashley Cole is being hinted to be gettin interest from Real madrid
Man city wont stop following JT big LOL

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
marchionni; juve to fiorentina; 2 million euros.
could be a sign that the drenthe transfer is now off the cards.

Zhirkov ---> Chelsea
do they plan on selling cashely or malouda?
because none of them are bench players.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Can Carlo ancelotti speak gud english his last interview was okay but this could b a major problem like scolari
Ashley Cole is being hinted to be gettin interest from Real madrid
Man city wont stop following JT big LOL
Dear god can you write good English?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)