Uni Grad
not worth it bro
arguing with gimp fm fans

don't bother

i LOVE santon
he is amazing
LOL, i wonder who ur talking to...

real life is so much different to Fm/ Cm LOL

alright u-borat, u find the best creative player which would suit Inter. :)

Charizard

HSC
Nice one.

Good comeback, ur right Inter do need an attacking player LOL. Why would they buy Saivet and Lulinha, those two are no-namers in real life.

Alright Groucho, who would u pick for Inter out of the 'available' attacking minded mids in the market?

I'm sayin Cassano, Zarate as they are proven in the serie A. :)
I don't think Zarate is available at all, hes a god at lazio.

Funny that he was fucking rubbish with birmingham a few season back when they were in the epl.

HSC
Nice one.

Good comeback, ur right Inter do need an attacking player LOL. Why would they buy Saivet and Lulinha, those two are no-namers in real life.

Alright Groucho, who would u pick for Inter out of the 'available' attacking minded mids in the market?

I'm sayin Cassano, Zarate as they are proven in the serie A. :)
lol, just playing with you after u-borat's FM jab... both of those players are gods on FM ;)

yeah, i'd say cassano or deco personally. sneijder couldn't hurt either.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
EXcuse me, Groucho marxist, but i doubt u watched any of Inter's serie A winning games last season.

Inter's Squad is hectic, and Mourinho has so much youth at his disposal (of very high quality). Man, if you were a real soccer fan, u wouldnt be debating this topic.

Plus, even if Mourinho wanted an attacking player, 28 yr old Hleb will be a FLOP! He should go and buy Kwado Amoah (not sure of exact name) from a Udinese, as that kid is only 20, yet he is showing the skill of Michael Essien + Muntari + Jay Jay Okocha in one!

Without Ibra, Inter will still win the Serie A, Juventus will come second. Milan will just rebuild for the next 3 seasons.

Finally, Where was Ibra against the TOP teams in Europe? why cant inter make it past the quarters of the UCL?? HUH? its because ibra may be a legend but he is NOT a big game player. end of story.

Balotelli + Diego Milito = pwnage of all serie a teams. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
nah according to you inter don't need a creative outlet hey?
they're perfectly fine

you sure changed your tune quicksmart

u-borat

Banned
HSC
inter do really need a trequartista

their main rivals juve have two- giovinco and delpiero.

and if their new coach can utilise the wealth of talent that juve have, i think juve should win the league this year.

dunno about whether deco's over it or not.
cassano would be a very good signing
sneijder isn't what they need imo

edit;
gm- didn't thye win this year?
why are they certs to win again

HSC
yeah, juve have a wealth of those players especially since diego signed too.

bordeaux won this year, marseille came second. i was exaggerating a bit, as bordeaux still have the best player in the league (gourcuff) but marseille have recruited deschamps as their coach and have made a couple of very decent signings like heinze and morientes.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
lol
the only reason gourcuff left ac is because he didn't want to play for ac right?
because it would be crazy to think milan let gourcuff go

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol at Juve. Very predictable.

Real Madrid are like a richer mans City. You can have all the attacking midfielders and forwards you want, but if you don't have a decent defence, you won't win anything. Not that City will ever win anything.

Charizard

HSC
lol
the only reason gourcuff left ac is because he didn't want to play for ac right?
because it would be crazy to think milan let gourcuff go
He got pissed off after he never got enough playing time, and AC Milan obviously didn't recognise his talent, so they loaned him, he tore up the league and bordeaux capitalised on his buy out price.

This was before the Kaka sale from memory, so milan were left with fuck all.

HSC
he was very unhappy because he didn't get playing time. in the end, milan did let him go because it was clear he wasn't figuring in their plans as they prefer over the hill 35 year olds. he was stagnating, glad he moved.

not sure if you guys have seen this, but this is my favourite goal of last season.

[youtube]dI0--mM7Ue4[/youtube]

A.Chair

HSC
Gourcuff is a huge talent and unfortunately Ancelloti never really liked playing anyone youngish (Pato is probably the only exception to this). Although to be fair, some guy called Kaka was playing in his position.

A.Chair

HSC
Ancelotti is a poor manager imo. I will give him until November until he is sent to Abramovich's yacht in the Mediterranean for his golden handshake.
Agreed, with the players at his disposal during his time at AC Milan, he only ended up winning one serie A title in 9 years which is pretty poor tbh. I think he'll last the season though, but he won't win the CL (which is of course why he is there)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
oh christmas tree
oh christmas tree
thy formation is so unchanging

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)