Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Charizard

HSC
Robben was a gun at chelsea, but he was always injured and never passed.

He also cost Madrid over 30 million, so i can't see them exchanging him and another player for Alonso.

Really though, if i was Liverpool i would have been gunning for Huntelaar and VDV or sniejder, with maybe even some cash thrown in.

I don't know why people aren't going crazy for huntelaar, vdv and sneijder, they are all world class players who could be bought on the cheap in an already inflated market. Crazy.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Robben is always injured thats why, although I wish he was back at Chelsea. He was so awesome.
cant agree more with this, he really did show his talent at chelsea, why did Mourinho let him go to Real?? why?? instead, he invested into an ok malouda...:rolleyes:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Robben was a gun at chelsea, but he was always injured and never passed.

He also cost Madrid over 30 million, so i can't see them exchanging him and another player for Alonso.

Really though, if i was Liverpool i would have been gunning for Huntelaar and VDV or sniejder, with maybe even some cash thrown in.

I don't know why people aren't going crazy for huntelaar, vdv and sneijder, they are all world class players who could be bought on the cheap in an already inflated market. Crazy.

+1 to this, Sneijder seems to have agreed terms with Inter Milan (good signing)...VDV should be able to get a contract with a German Club/Italian Club and Huntelaar who was all set for Stuttgart, decided not to go at the last minute, seems like AC Milan will finally get a striker who can support the very talented Pato...

newmz89

Beer
HSC
cant agree more with this, he really did show his talent at chelsea, why did Mourinho let him go to Real?? why?? instead, he invested into an ok malouda...:rolleyes:
probably because thats the best profit we have made on any player, usually we let them goon the cheap or fucking on free transfers.

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Lol I was joking. Everyone who cares about football knows about that transfer unless you have been living under a rock.

But seriously, why didn't he do a swap deal with Real Madrid, for two of Robben/Van der Vaart/Huntelaar? All three are known to be unhappy at Madrid and their game time will be further limited by this summers signings. Huntelaar in particular is an absolute gun. Instead he buys a player whose is blantantly inferior to Alonso at a ridiculously inflated price. He would have been better off changing formations and getting in the players I mentioned.
lol thats highly subjective bro

i don't rate vdv or huntelaar

rate robben, but he's an a-grade cunt and an ex-chelski

the player i really wanted was sneijder

Charizard

HSC
VDV carved up the bundesliga.

Would walk into liverpools starting line up.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
You know which player should have left the Bundesliga by now...

Bastian Schweinsteiger

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
It's good enough for Ribery. The bundesliga isn't much worse then serie A, if at all.
so true, Bundesliga isnt one of Europe's strongest leagues, as this is proven by NO german teams in the UCL finals in past seasons

FC Bayern now have some competition with the cash injection's from Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, W. Bremen

but still, all these teams would be ripped apart by the English Top 4, Spain (Barcelona, R.Madrid)!!:haha:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
huntelaar to milan is official
good piece of business for Milan.

Now, all they need is a young,attacking midfielder.

Formation For this season..................

---------Dida/Abbiati-------------------

?----------------Nesta-----Thiago Silva----------?

---------Pirlo-------Flamini-------

-------------------Ronaldinho-----Seedorf--------

------------Pato---------------Huntelaar

*(Inzaghi can do fresh-cameo roles and score late goals against tiring italian defences)

(Complete Lineup anyone?)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
LOL mate, whats ur view, cause the Bundesliga has alot of stars, but not all of them would make the English Premier Cut! :)
Lol dude Charizard was hinting that the Bundesliga isn't that bad because a player as good as Ribery still plays there. Then you bag out the Bundesliga after beginning with 'so true'. For what its worth, I agree with Charizard. Bundesliga has improved and Serie A has declined to the extent that the general level of quality would be the same.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Yeah but remembering that Serie A is still rebuilding from Calciopoli.

I don't disagree that the Bundesliga is becoming a more competitive domestic league, but continentally, i see it suffering the same fate as the Eredivise.

A.Chair

HSC
good piece of business for Milan.

Now, all they need is a young,attacking midfielder.

Formation For this season..................

---------Dida/Abbiati-------------------

?----------------Nesta-----Thiago Silva----------?

---------Pirlo-------Flamini-------

-------------------Ronaldinho-----Seedorf--------

------------Pato---------------Huntelaar

*(Inzaghi can do fresh-cameo roles and score late goals against tiring italian defences)

(Complete Lineup anyone?)
-----------------------------Abbiati-------------------------------

----Antonini--------T.Silva---------Nesta------Zambrotta------

------------------------Ambrosini/Gattuso--------------------

-------------------Flamini-----------Pirlo/Seedorf--------------

---------------------------Rondaldinho------------------------

----------------Pato----------------Huntelaar------------------

You'd have to say that given the squad, thats probably the full strength line-up Leonardo will go with. He'll probably want to sign a young midfielder as you said and also a young defender (currently linked with Lazio defender De Silvestri).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)