footy! (1 Viewer)

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Ill confirm the rumour in days to come........but my source tells me that the rumours pretty true........

Big Willie, wat a name for a player under fire atm...........

I tipped the Doggies for 2nites game, only cos the Chooks are missing 5 players....................anyone know why Crockers suspended till the 4th round?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i tipped roosters, I didn't know 5 players were out till today :( but I still have faith in them

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
omg how good was the game!!!!!!
35-0!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D stupid bloody bulldogs *ahem*

i was down the front of the chook pen.... ended up having this huge fight end up right in out area, we had to all huddle in the middle of the row to avoid it. Fricken psycho supporters... There were even fights in the corporate area :S Now you know why they move the bulldogs supporters bay over to the scoreboard.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Awesome display by the Chooks..........

Theres some bloody tough games this weekend, so many tight matches............

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha iw as at the game. so many fights, and bad ones too.

cakes

hi
HSC
i wa s in the chookpen too...what a great game! god i hate those doggies supporters!! what the fuck is their problem!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah the Chookpen was close to so many fights. Luckily I escaped to Bay 28 for a little while.

Bulldogs fans are the most arrogant, disgusting fans in the NRL.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
man!, the dogs just couldn't crack the roosters defence, especially on thier own line

Originally posted by Loz#1
wait a sec!, u cant judge every bulldog fan over a bunch of idiots

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
lol you can see my friend in the photo that's in the paper.

The bulldogs are blaming brett finch for the riots because he threw a bottle into the crowd (only after the bulldogs supporters had pegged it at him first)

it's fricken ridiculous!!!!!!
They need to get rid of the bulldogs... they have a shit team, shit supporters and shit management.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC

Hey loz, l agree 100%. I heard they ripped the seats out of their positions and were fihgting and everything, how embarrasing. Also, congratulations on your fantastic win!!

I know this is very late, but GO THE EELS!! I am so happy that they beat the Broncos!! :):)

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
as far as the bulldogs go they're innocent until proven guilty, and the media isnt treating it that way.

oh, and go the dragons!!!

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Yeah the Chookpen was close to so many fights. Luckily I escaped to Bay 28 for a little while.

yea the roosters fans were being tossers as well , some of them actually started the fighting

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
^^ that's not true...
i was in the bay that had all the fights and the roosters supporters didn't provoke it.
Sure, we may have irritated them with our chanting ('bulldogs are wankers', 'can u hear the bulldogs sing? i can't hear a f***ing thing", "utai is a wanker", "no means no") But that gives the bulldogs no reason to go bash the crap out of someone...

There were roosters fans being thrown over seats, we couldn't sit down for the rest of the game because there was blood all over the floor and the seats. The 2 girl police officers came up to stop the fight and ended up in hospital themselves. The fight ended up right next to us and there was a bulldogs fan (the one in the photos in the paper) with blood all over his jersey.

Oh, and afterwards, another fight errupted upstairs in the corporate area.. saw an old man get the crap beaten out of him. All the kids in the area were bawling their eyes out.

it's a fricken disgrace.

get rid of them or relocate the team so the "fans" (i say "fans" because i know the ones who caused it arn't true bulldogs fans) can't go to all the games.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
wait a sec!, u cant judge every bulldog fan over a bunch of idiots
I didn't meet a nice one all night.

If Roosters fans started it, you tell me why we never have that many cops when we play other teams. Tell me why Moore Park Road was cut off because of an entire police station being called in?

It's not the first time Dogs fans have acted up and I hope it's the last.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And for the record, I DON'T think the Dogs should be kicked out because they've been around for generations. But damn, they're pushing their luck.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
get rid of them or relocate the team so the "fans" (i say "fans" because i know the ones who caused it arn't true bulldogs fans) can't go to all the games.
well thats not gonna happen, u gotta be realistic. the club and the NRL are talking about life bans from the grounds, now that should act as a deterent and is a more realistic reaction

but i dont really know how they can impose it

And for the record, I DON'T think the Dogs should be kicked out because they've been around for generations. But damn, they're pushing their luck.
in fact we're celebrating our 70th year as a club this year, but ive got nuffin to cheer about so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)