rOosters ^_-
i saw the end of the canberra and cowboys game

cowboys were ripped off bigtime!!!!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
woh!, must've been a tight match
certainly was. My friend was on msn at the time and listening to the radio and he kept on pissing me off by telling me everything that was going on like "knights knock on", "eels fumbled". I yelled at him so much for doing that.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by copious
johns looks like he'll be out for a while. joey mate, get fit and get ready to sign that waratahs/wallabies contract.
Papers reckon he's out for season. Didn't look pretty from the footage I saw.

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lolzieee
^^ that's not true...
i was in the bay that had all the fights and the roosters supporters didn't provoke it.
Sure, we may have irritated them with our chanting ('bulldogs are wankers', 'can u hear the bulldogs sing? i can't hear a f***ing thing", "utai is a wanker", "no means no") But that gives the bulldogs no reason to go bash the crap out of someone...

There were roosters fans being thrown over seats, we couldn't sit down for the rest of the game because there was blood all over the floor and the seats. The 2 girl police officers came up to stop the fight and ended up in hospital themselves. The fight ended up right next to us and there was a bulldogs fan (the one in the photos in the paper) with blood all over his jersey.

Oh, and afterwards, another fight errupted upstairs in the corporate area.. saw an old man get the crap beaten out of him. All the kids in the area were bawling their eyes out.

it's a fricken disgrace.

get rid of them or relocate the team so the "fans" (i say "fans" because i know the ones who caused it arn't true bulldogs fans) can't go to all the games.
^^actually thats not true.
THe roosters did provoke and start trouble. Not all their fault but they were FAR from innocent.
One reason, a roosters fan ran past a bulldogs supporter and ripped off her headpiece/headress (female).
And the incident with the roosters fan having a bloody face, he actually threw the first punch, but then got decked.
Takes TWO.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Were you actually sitting in Bay 36/37 when that incident occured?

And I am by no means defending anyone, be it a Roosters fan.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Brett Finch! He has become such a great player at Roosters, playmaking and all.

I would never choose Brent Sherwin from the Dogs.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Not only that, he's from the Dogs. And the way their team is going, I don't think their players should be chosen to represent the state.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Not only that, he's from the Dogs. And the way their team is going, I don't think their players should be chosen to represent the state.
Thats true, l didn't think of that. Did you watch Sports world this morning? It had some guy from the NRL talking aboutthe situation with the buolldogs.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No, but I did see David Gallop on the Sunday Footy Show. I just don't think he's going about this the right way, he's taking his time when action should be taken now.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
No, but I did see David Gallop on the Sunday Footy Show. I just don't think he's going about this the right way, he's taking his time when action should be taken now.
Does he have grey hair, glasses, wrinkles and looks really shitty all the time?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, that's David Gallop. He's a wanker, he's not doing shit for the NRL.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yeah, that's David Gallop. He's a wanker, he's not doing shit for the NRL.
Yeah, thats him! He was saying on Sports World how they won't do anything except threaten the Dogs with the losing points thing, nothing else. One of the presenters of the show asked if he would take his children to an nrl game like the one on friday night and he said "my children were there"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Taking away their points at this time is not going to do shit. Warriors are yet to win a game, but hit back anytime soon. Taking 4 points away from the Dogs won't do anything.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Taking away their points at this time is not going to do shit. Warriors are yet to win a game, but hit back anytime soon. Taking 4 points away from the Dogs won't do anything.
Exactly. I don't think4 points will make a lot of difference, they will just get them back anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)